Help Needed! Small leaves and yellowing

• Thread starter Kke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kke

Hey I’m new here 👋 having problems that I can’t seem to resolve with my own research I’m struggling to know if I have a deficiency or I’ve overloaded with nutes. Leaves are pale lime green/yellow overall and the new growth is also light, new growth is also very slow and leaves are small, tips are curling up and down and initially thought it was the lights. I may have overdone the nutes last couple feeds but have dramatically dropped them since this started happening. Any help would be really appreciated!

Zerberus

Zerberus

Hey I’m new here 👋 having problems that I can’t seem to resolve with my own research I’m struggling to know if I have a deficiency or I’ve overloaded with nutes. Leaves are pale lime green/yellow overall and the new growth is also light, new growth is also very slow and leaves are small, tips are curling up and down and initially thought it was the lights. I may have overdone the nutes last couple feeds but have dramatically dropped them since this started happening. Any help would be really appreciated!
Pictures are worth a thousand words my friend, please post some.

Also give more information, tent information, light information, cycle, how often are you watering, how often are you feeding, what are you feeding, what soil are you using. Information is key for everyone here to be able to give you advice.

K

Kke

Thank you for replying! Sorry didn’t give a lot of info I have up loaded some photos of what I use and the plants. Grow is in a 3x3 room well ventilated etc lights I have two lumi black info also uploaded. Flipped to 12/12 last week, warering every 3/4 days dependant on if needed, nutes are in every water.

Thanks again

IMG 1137
IMG 1138
IMG 1139
IMG 1140
IMG 1141
IMG 1142
IMG 1143
IMG 1144
IMG 1145
Zerberus

Zerberus

That looks an awful lot like nute burn brother... What's your feed schedule and dosage?

Zerberus

Zerberus

And can you post the Coco Canna nute info on the back to see the NPK values?

K

Kke

Will they survive? Im waiting to do a flush as they are still quite damp, it recommends 40ml in 10litres, I did 500-600ml in 100litres as was in veg stage then and had been upping gradually but feel like this was the cause as it’s above recommended.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Will they survive? Im waiting to do a flush as they are still quite damp, it recommends 40ml in 10litres, I did 500-600ml in 100litres as was in veg stage then and had been upping gradually but feel like this was the cause as it’s above recommended.
Never do the recommended dosage of nutes, always dail it down to about 20% of the recommended dose and increase slowly when you notice deficiencies.

Last edited:
K

Kke

Never do the recommended dosage of nutes, always daily it down to about 20% of the recommended dose and increase slowly when you notice deficiencies.
Oh no really, will the flush help? I’m worried they won’t get enough nutes now to properly flower as I’ll have to wait a week or even two before trying to add again

Z

Zill

KK,
First thing flush those plants with loads of water. Get rid of the salts.

Reactions: Kke
Zerberus

Zerberus

Oh no really, will the flush help? I’m worried they won’t get enough nutes now to properly flower as I’ll have to wait a week or even two before trying to add again
Before you do, please answer this question...

How long has it been turning yellow like that? Has this just happened these last few days or has it been progressive over time?

K

Kke

KK,
First thing flush those plants with loads of water. Get rid of the salts.
Thank you! Would you have an idea of why it’s not effecting all of them there’s one that that’s thriving (there all the same strain)

K

Kke

Before you do, please answer this question...

How long has it been turning yellow like that? Has this just happened these last few days or has it been progressive over time?
They was fine on the 3rd November, 12th November showed slight signs this last week got worse so been showing signs around 14 days now, initially thought it was lights gave them few days to see if it was that then started looking into other things it could be where I came across deficiencies and overload

Zerberus

Zerberus

They was fine on the 3rd November, 12th November showed slight signs this last week got worse so been showing signs around 14 days now, initially thought it was lights gave them few days to see if it was that then started looking into other things it could be where I came across deficiencies and overload
When was the last feed?

K

Kke

How often do you have to water/feed them? When would be your next watering?
3-4 days, there dry on the top at the minute but damp inside. I would generally just water/feed when the pot is light and not wet inside sometimes could be 5 days. Next one would be tomorrow but I’m unsure on what to do now

Zerberus

Zerberus

3-4 days, there dry on the top at the minute but damp inside. I would generally just water/feed when the pot is light and not wet inside sometimes could be 5 days. Next one would be tomorrow but I’m unsure on what to do now
Has the plant severely burned since the last feed? Has it been a noticeable change?

If it has I would suggest you flush, if it hasn't then flush when the next watering is do... (But keep a close eye, take lots of pictures, and compare them, if you see it's worse tomorrow flush immediately) then just let it recover until the next watering.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Thank you! Would you have an idea of why it’s not effecting all of them there’s one that that’s thriving (there all the same strain)
All plants are different, even if their the same strain, their size, their positions in regards to the lights, fans, humidifiers, can change how a plant drinks and how it feeds. My suggestion is even if they all seem fine, dial back on the dosage of the Nutes a bit, for now go to 50% of what you have been feeding them, if you notice more burns then drop to 20%.

Leaves should be a nice even green, that yellowish color in the leaves usually comes from nitrogen burn

Reactions: Kke
Top Bottom