Help Needed! Small leaves and yellowing

• Thread starter Kke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kke

Has the plant severely burned since the last feed? Has it been a noticeable change?

If it has I would suggest you flush, if it hasn't then flush when the next watering is do... (But keep a close eye, take lots of pictures, and compare them, if you see it's worse tomorrow flush immediately) then just let it recover until the next watering.
From the 12th nov untill now I think I’ve fed 2-3 times and yes that’s when I’ve seen most noticeable change, did you see the two photos I uploaded from the 3rd and 12th?
Appreciate all the help you’ve given

Zerberus

Zerberus

From the 12th nov untill now I think I’ve fed 2-3 times and yes that’s when I’ve seen most noticeable change, did you see the two photos I uploaded from the 3rd and 12th?
Appreciate all the help you’ve given
If you feed them that much until now then yes flush

Reactions: Kke
Zerberus

Zerberus

They might get droopy from overwatering but at least it will stop the N burn

Zerberus

Zerberus

Also remember, feeding plants with high a Nitrogen nute during the flower phase is counterproductive, so dail back on the feedings also, if you can get nutes suitable for bloom/flower... Look for something without N but with PK and micro.

K

Kke

Also remember, feeding plants with high a Nitrogen nute during the flower phase is counterproductive, so dail back on the feedings also, if you can get nutes suitable for bloom/flower... Look for something without N but with PK and micro.
I have the canna B also which is recommended for flower a lot less nitrogen

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I have been looking your plants over. Seems your coco is right from the bag. No perlite.
Did you wash your coco and buffer it with Cal-Mag like this?

If not your going to start having calcium issues. You should folier spray them with a light solution of Cal-mag daily, starting any time.
Otherwise when flowering they will turn into a real mess.

Sunasun

Sunasun

I have been looking your plants over. Seems your coco is right from the bag. No perlite.
Did you wash your coco and buffer it with Cal-Mag like this?

If not your going to start having calcium issues. You should folier spray them with a light solution of Cal-mag daily, starting any time.
Otherwise when flowering they will turn into a real mess.
If you read his bag, it says it is buffered already. He's suffering from giving his plants too high of a ppfd and now it is manifesting as "calmag" deficiencies.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Never do the recommended dosage of nutes, always dail it down to about 20% of the recommended dose and increase slowly when you notice deficiencies.
20%? I always cut 50% of recommended dosages... but it def is nute burn

Zerberus

Zerberus

20%? I always cut 50% of recommended dosages... but it def is nute burn
Yeah I always say 20% to be safe, I use a 17-17-17 mix so if I use 50% my plants would turn into charcoal 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I thought 100% Coco was supposed to be watered daily to runoff at least! Not water like soil. And that you do have to measure the EC in and out. And you probably don’t want the pot sitting in the runoff. Just two cents worth of chirping!

Top Bottom