help on identifying deficiency? mag?

• Thread starter kyLman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i appreciate it. I have to go out of town friday-sunday so im getting nervous. Ill provide update thursday/friday morning and see if theres anything i can do. do you suggest i cut grow big out of the equation the next time i do feed?
absolutely, ok than in the meantime keep good airflow around the bags..

kyLman

kyLman

ALright sorry for the delay. I'm not sure what to think yet, I think were okay on one plant, but the back right corner (fruit punch) is looking rough. Thoughts?

IMG 4414
IMG 4416
IMG 4417
IMG 4419
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no don’t be doing anything till their back to normal..
are they still heavy?
temp? hum?

kyLman

kyLman

no don’t be doing anything till their back to normal..
are they still heavy?
temp? hum?

Usually like 75f /48-50%
they're drinking, 2 inches deep is cold/damp but not moist. almost on par with the healthy plant in the tent..

IMG 4420
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Usually like 75f /48-50%
they're drinking, 2 inches deep is cold/damp but not moist. almost on par with the healthy plant in the tent..
ok, still wet..
did i notice that there wasn’t much airflow in the tent? fans? not that it’s your issue but.. this is mine.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
also you say your leaving? when, how long, plants will be left on their own?

kyLman

kyLman

also you say your leaving? when, how long, plants will be left on their own?

I have 3 fans in there: 2x oscillating 1 below canopy and 1 above although not perfect. Then I have one in front of my little heater to disperse the heat quickly. Its in a 3x3 so space is tough with these big plants lol. its cold in michigan although lately been nice. I am using infinity fan system with digi controller its realllly nice.

I am leaving Friday morning for a paintball tournament out of state. I have roommates who would tend if I asked...but I'm not sure what to tell them. I will be home Sunday afternoon. I assume they are going to dry out by Saturday. What can I prepare for my buddy?

IMG 4425
IMG 4426
IMG 4427
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok still got tomorrow than..
michigan!
i’m just over the bluewater bridge..
just curious would it be possible the bags are sitting on the floor and it’s cold?
sorry hard to remember little details with different grows going.,

kyLman

kyLman

howdy neighbor haha beautiful weather were having eh
yes they are on the floor. I wouldn't say its too terrible atm, between the poor plastic pan insulation? basement is 70/40 right now lol. I do need to find cheap solution for that

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
howdy neighbor haha beautiful weather were having eh
yes they are on the floor. I wouldn't say its too terrible atm, between the poor plastic pan insulation? basement is 70/40 right now lol. I do need to find cheap solution for that
here’s my way..

Latest posts

Top Bottom