GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey man, what time do lights come on again? take some photos again
please.,

kyLman

kyLman

hey nick, ive been packing all day...here we go. I lifted the pots...they are getting much lighter...normally this is when I would water but I see th error in my ways now. Its not completely light weight yet when i lift. I took some photos of new growth from the shoots...is this good sign?

IMG 4435
IMG 4437
IMG 4436
IMG 4434
IMG 4430
IMG 4438
IMG 4431 1
IMG 4432
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

hey nick, ive been packing all day...here we go. I lifted the pots...they are getting much lighter...normally this is when I would water but I see th error in my ways now. Its not completely light weight yet when i lift. I took some photos of new growth from the shoots...is this good sign?

Yes, it's a healthy green and so far, no sign of either nute burn or over-watering. Keep watching the new growth but I think you're already on the right path

kyLman

kyLman

Yes, it's a healthy green and so far, no sign of either nute burn or over-watering. Keep watching the new growth but I think you're already on the right path
I have to leave tomorrow morning until Sunday. Should I let them get a lil extra dry before next water? no food next water? should i foliar feed lightly?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep, so will the lights still be on before you leave?
also you did post your nutes i think, is there anything you missed as in nutrients etc. that you may have there?
i’m just not sure yet if you should feed her, not your other good ones, the full nutrients?
mmmm?
also you get them off the ground or sitting on something? because that will immensely..

kyLman

kyLman

yep, so will the lights still be on before you leave?
also you did post your nutes i think, is there anything you missed as in nutrients etc. that you may have there?
i’m just not sure yet if you should feed her, not your other good ones, the full nutrients?
mmmm?
also you get them off the ground or sitting on something? because that will immensely..
Lights will go off at 7am tomorrow morning.
I dont think I am msising any nutes, I have all 12 listed from Fox Farms. The goods one in front of the tent has been getting full blast nutes. They werent on the same watering schedule until last week, they came from different tents to this flower tent. I do not have them off the floor... I have things/boxes I can set them on, but it wont promote much more airflow as an open wire bottom.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lights will go off at 7am tomorrow morning.
I dont think I am msising any nutes, I have all 12 listed from Fox Farms. The goods one in front of the tent has been getting full blast nutes. They werent on the same watering schedule until last week, they came from different tents to this flower tent. I do not have them off the floor... I have things/boxes I can set them on, but it wont promote much more airflow as an open wire bottom.
ok, i’m going to have dinner than i’ll be back on, hopefully we farmers can have a plan for ya.
when you lift it up for weight, how close does it feel like a piece of styrofoam? understanding that it’s a plant, soil, roots.. but it should feel so very light.
best to try to stand above the plant and lift up that way, instead of crouching down and lifting from the side..
let us know what you think?

kyLman

kyLman

ok, i’m going to have dinner than i’ll be back on, hopefully we farmers can have a plan for ya.
when you lift it up for weight, how close does it feel like a piece of styrofoam? understanding that it’s a plant, soil, roots.. but it should feel so very light.
best to try to stand above the plant and lift up that way, instead of crouching down and lifting from the side..
let us know what you think?
So I think that it will be completely dry by tomorrow night 7pm lights on. Its pretty close today but Im not sure I want to risk it? I am thinking of making calmag water only. Can I premake it for my roommate tomorrow? I can have him double check PH but is it bad to used stored water in a reservoir?

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So I think that it will be completely dry by tomorrow night 7pm lights on. Its pretty close today but Im not sure I want to risk it? I am thinking of making calmag water only. Can I premake it for my roommate tomorrow? I can have him double check PH but is it bad to used stored water in a reservoir?
yes you can pre make it, but wait..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
whatre you thinking?
what i’m thinking though not 100% decided is to continue what you’ve been feeding her, i know what you see as calcium deficiency, but in your case i’m sure it’s from the overwatering, it’s a common mistake, but with that you are in 3 weeks flowering? and they like an increase in calmag.. so?
how big are the bags? in gallons?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what i’m thinking though not 100% decided is to continue what you’ve been feeding her, i know what you see as calcium deficiency, but in your case i’m sure it’s from the overwatering, it’s a common mistake, but with that you are in 3 weeks flowering? and they like an increase in calmag.. so?
unless someone else jumps in and says to do different than i would just feed her the same as you would, i think you said you put in 5 ml/gl calmag, that’s enough..
also how much water you feed her? like a gallon, gallon and a half? or two gallons?
i’d cut back this watering to something less and water SLOWLY.. also maybe wait till the lights have been on 2-3 hours first..
so maybe just wait a while before making it up just in case there’s a better option from another grower., 🤞

kyLman

kyLman

Yes the tail end of week 3 of flower... they are in 3 gallon bags. Can I premix the nutes for the roomie too? jsut have him stir really good? Should I go half nutes because the soil might be hot from overwater? im just guessing here

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes the tail end of week 3 of flower... they are in 3 gallon bags. Can I premix the nutes for the roomie too? jsut have him stir really good? Should I go half nutes because the soil might be hot from overwater? im just guessing here
half nutes? mmm no

kyLman

kyLman

unless someone else jumps in and says to do different than i would just feed her the same as you would, i think you said you put in 5 ml/gl calmag, that’s enough..
also how much water you feed her? like a gallon, gallon and a half? or two gallons?
i’d cut back this watering to something less and water SLOWLY.. also maybe wait till the lights have been on 2-3 hours first..
so maybe just wait a while before making it up just in case there’s a better option from another grower., 🤞
It seems like I go through 4 gallons of water for 3 plants usually. I can do less, not till runoff? but close to it? can I water tonight?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It seems like I go through 4 gallons of water for 3 plants usually. I can do less, not till runoff? but close to it? can I water tonight?
no not tonight, roots do their work at night..so another night drying out is good.
let roomie do it, as stated above.,

kyLman

kyLman

no not tonight, roots do their work at night..so another night drying out is good.
let roomie do it, as stated above.,
they sleep during the day, I will have roomie water tomorrow after 2 hours of light so approx. 9pm. I am going to make full batch of nutes, have him water to run off. I appreciate all of the help, I think we might make it...who knows if it'll produce much lol

Top Bottom