• Thread starter kyLman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no just her the sick one, yes it’ll be ok,
i have 10 gallon bags medium size plants at the moment and i water a gallon and a half each every 4 days in seems..
so your in 3 gallons bags,.. i’m sure your healthy plants are being watered now every 2-3 days it’s dry i bet, full of roots!

kyLman

kyLman

i have 10 gallon bags medium size plants at the moment and i water a gallon and a half each every 4 days in seems..
so your in 3 gallons bags,.. i’m sure your healthy plants are being watered now every 2-3 days it’s dry i bet, full of roots!
sounds good - half gallon it is. I am sure it will be thirsty when i get home Sunday night. thanks for the help all! I will update then..

kyLman

kyLman

They received approx half gallon of full strength nutes on Friday night. They will probably be 100% dry tomorrow again. What's the consensus? I have no idea what to think lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I just got home , so I Immediately ran downstairs and took some pics for yall....good timing brother

Here is the update....
haha i just kinda had that feeling!😆
well i think they look better myself, the bad leaves have gotten worse, all good.
how light is she (watering needed?)..
some of your new growth has burnt tips so keep the feeding down, also when it’s time to water/feed i’d take off the most damaged leaves.. no more than 10, that’s a lot..
but also wait to make sure other growers agree.. so we can find a answer for you..

kyLman

kyLman

haha i just kinda had that feeling!😆
well i think they look better myself, the bad leaves have gotten worse, all good.
how light is she (watering needed?)..
some of your new growth has burnt tips so keep the feeding down, also when it’s time to water/feed i’d take off the most damaged leaves.. no more than 10, that’s a lot..
but also wait to make sure other growers agree.. so we can find a answer for you..
sounds good, likes half nutes? I also want to defoliate and would like to install the scrog net soon...will that be too mcuh stress still?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
sounds good, likes half nutes? I also want to defoliate and would like to install the scrog net soon...will that be too mcuh stress still?
you could put a net, only use if it’s totally necessary, as it gets in the way of watering and tending to plants, and could be the reason you break a branch etc.. anyways no biggie just something to think about for you..
you can basically pick off a couple leaves everyday if you want, or a bunch at once though that should be just before you water her. and only bad damaged leaves, generally more than 50% damaged.. especially now during flowering, she ain’t growing anymore!
yes definitely give less amount of nutes..

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What’s the soil ph?
I would suggest never growing in black gold again.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just remember that happened because of overwatering and over doing it with nutrients, now that you’ve dialed it back, watch the new growth daily, as maybe a deficiency may show up, but probably not..
any real bad leaves can be removed, just a few everyday or two, just don’t want to stress her out, again..

kyLman

kyLman

just remember that happened because of overwatering and over doing it with nutrients, now that you’ve dialed it back, watch the new growth daily, as maybe a deficiency may show up, but probably not..
any real bad leaves can be removed, just a few everyday or two, just don’t want to stress her out, again..
I plan on going to 50% nutes on the next feed, and hoping for the best. Being that its almost to week 4, are they going to stretch more? My healthy plant in that tent is really thriving. Should I resume foliar feeding and my PM green cleaner?

Top Bottom