Help please! Powdery Mildew!!

• Thread starter Trebla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I like serenade. Had to use it two weeks before harvest once. Just flushed with water as I would do anyway and all bacillus was broken down by then, didn't notice ant funny taste or smell. Now I spray right before flower and again about four or five weeks in for preventative measure. So far so good.

D

DrGoodMeds

How late can you use the Banner Maxx? I have some plants that are 5 weeks in that have a little PM... I also ordered some QG do you think I could get by just on that being the PM is not out of control? Finally, what does the dish washing detergent do?

Thanks!

DGM

Venom818

Venom818

dish soap acts like a sticker bro so when u spray your plants it doesnt slide right off.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

If you use serenade you will for sure regret it.I used it on one plant and it tasted like shit!!!

D

DrFrankenstrain

I keep my PM in check with 1 part 1% milk, 1 part hydrogen peroxide, the rest water in the spray bottle. You can spray every 3 days if needed and all the way through flowering. Leaves no after taste and does not damage the plant.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Banner max and quantum growth are the shit, the only complaint I have is the quantum smells like asshole that shit smells through the bottle lol.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Ed Rosenthals (zero tolerence) for powder mildew is latest thing out that actually works..peace

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Zero tolerance works like a band aid. If you have pm your gonna have to get it out of the plant I have used all the pm remedies none work long term not even sulpher burner. green cure is the best in full flower because there is no leftover shit on your flowers when there done. But if you use banner max mixed with quantum growth three weeks into flower you wont get pm while there flowering. When I first started using it I kpt waiting for it to come back but it never does if you want a long term solution use it it will save you lots of work and lots of worries.

S

salsaduude

how many parts total ?

I keep my PM in check with 1 part 1% milk, 1 part hydrogen peroxide, the rest water in the spray bottle. You can spray every 3 days if needed and all the way through flowering. Leaves no after taste and does not damage the plant.

hello good dr,I see the one part milk,1 part h2o2 ,and the rest water,but,how many parts water would that be ? is everything 1/3 ? for three parts total,or is it like,1 part,1 part and 4 parts water ? thanks for clarifying :)

p3s7

p3s7

I've used many products in the past including, Serenade, Safer Garden fungicide, baking soda w/water, SM-90, Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance.....but nothing even comes close to the effectiveness of a sulfur burner.

Sulfur is an inert organic compound and will break down naturally. It may leave a smell/residue but it will be gone within a couple weeks. The latest I've ever burned sulfur has been the onset of the 6th week of flowering with no ill effects.

R

Rolln J

I've used many products in the past including, Serenade, Safer Garden fungicide, baking soda w/water, SM-90, Ed Rosenthal's Zero Tolerance.....but nothing even comes close to the effectiveness of a sulfur burner.

Sulfur is an inert organic compound and will break down naturally. It may leave a smell/residue but it will be gone within a couple weeks. The latest I've ever burned sulfur has been the onset of the 6th week of flowering with no ill effects.

did you make any hash out of the trim? if you burn sulfur at 6 weeks and make hash from your trim it will taste like ass and matches!

I use a burner, but not after day 21 - Im telling ya green cure is the best spray on shit for pm, no smell or taste and organic and safe...

S

SkyHi

I was thinking of using this in between cycles, after i harvest and there are no plants in my house i wanted to bomb the whole place with this....
http://www.wmmg.com/pdf/techsheet/82-0610.pdf

Any thoughts ?
Prob also get BM and QG just incase. But i want to erradicate the shit from within my house

M

Mr.Therapy Man

You hit the nail on the head Skyhi!!!Im doing it now to prevent the shit..

S

SkyHi

Same product or diiferent one cuz i havent found to many total release foggers for fungicide, plenty for insecticide but not many for fungus

C

CAPO

what's up all?!

i started using silica as an additive and a ph up and haven't seen PM anymore.
doesn't help with infected plants, but helps prevent it altogether.

Top Bottom