HELP PLZ! Timer died need advice!

• Thread starter CanadianClassic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanadianClassic

Ok so my flowering time is 10pm to 10am today i checked my room at 11:15am and seen the room still Lit up due to the fact my timer died (digital) SO my question is with the extra hour and 15 mins of light should i extend my grow time from 11:15pm to 11:15am or can i just turn the lights back on at 10 tonight and resume the normal schedule?
OH and if i can just stick with the normal schedule or if i need to adjust the time plz explain why and what effects it will have on my girls.....plz and thnx need responses soon i only got 2 hours tell 10!!!:icon_dizzy:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I would stick with 10 and resume. Should be ok.

fred

S

SweetIslandFunk

Yea that's no big deal they won't hermit from it happening just once. Just continue with 10/10

G

Gro

fred &sif are right. one time is't the end of the world.resume your 10-10 schedule.:nod

C

CanadianClassic

Dope thnx guys i was thinking i would go that route but its always great to have a 2nd and 3rd and 4th opinion! lol

T

ThreeFingers

Light cycle can be interupted fro days without hurting plant.The only time to worry is in bloom stage of plant.If timer fails you can stress plant to where it will hrrmophradite if timer is off if on it will force plant to try to change cycle of plant from blossom stage to vegetative stage.In you'r case you will be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom