• Thread starter 45North
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Miracle Grow in a Home Depot bucket :)
A lot of balcony backyard bunk.
Unless dispensaries are buying illegally then this isnt likely. In
order to sell you have to register with the state and no home depot bucket growers are going to pay those fees. My guess is bigger more experienced growers are supplying the shops but they arent caring about quality or purity just pass the tests and sell.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Now that Orgeon grew way to much and clogged the market with below average Cannabis, they also put themselves in the crosshairs of the law this year. The law in those parts of the woods are fully funded this year to put a stop to it. On behalf of Northern Cali thank you for taking the attention off of us for the moment.
Wouldnt that be hilarious if they shoot themselves in the foot. 2019 plant count..1

Alot of growers need to go anyway... Its not the growing part..anyone can grow a plant in dirt water and sun... They suck at processing!!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I completely agree anyone can grow but quality is a different story and what "Most" people think is quality is still garbage. Yes, I admit I'm a full blown weed snob.
Seeing a fire plant about to come down..then come back and it smells like shit in the jar.. Now thats funny!!!!.

45North

45North

Unless dispensaries are buying illegally then this isnt likely. In
order to sell you have to register with the state and no home depot bucket growers are going to pay those fees. My guess is bigger more experienced growers are supplying the shops but they arent caring about quality or purity just pass the tests and sell.
Lol that was in reference to a lot of people that purchased higher end indoor clones and tried to grow them outdoors.
:)45N

Top Bottom