Help with an auto please

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

I have a Canuck seeds lemon skunk auto in week 8 , under a cheap( recordcent) 1000 watt led , in organic soil that I supplement with general organic “grow box” nutrients when Needed( note I like to push ! Lol) .
I thought I had a mag. Deficiency but have been unable to stop it? I vary my water from 6.2 in the beginning the move up to about 6.8 in flower , I’ve even been all the way up to 7 with no real luck ! Could it be the light ? Or any other ideas
Help with an auto please
Help with an auto please 2

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks I’ll try to take a couple ! Pretty sure it’s over feeding! I flushed it out twice with very little reaction? Not sure if the poor girl is goin to make it full term.

EEFEC8C9 F6AA 4722 8407 0D108C71E80F
4411132D DF90 4493 BEB1 17A4EA80C5DE
B848D595 C2DC 428C 88A2 0C5024E0597F
4plant

4plant

LEDs can cause a need for more cal mag ( at least when I was using them years ago) but it looks like a toxicity or lock out. What was your runoff ec? Also cal is only takin up through transpiration so rh and temp are super important as well. Are you conditions in a good range? Those spots look a bit like spider mites.

Moshmen

Moshmen

At first I thought it was a cal mag deficiency, but then well you see. My run off was 6.8 last time I cked and temps run 74 during the day and 70 at nite , rh runs a bit higher than I’d like 45-50 but that’s not horrible? And I have been looking for mites and other pest and haven’t seen any but when this plant was a baby it was exposed to mites! I removed it / treated it with what I thought was good success ! Until now , I will def break out the loop and check it out! However the other plants in the tent don’t seem affected

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanx again 4 plant! What about c02 would it help with the light ? Or just better lights ?

Steve705

Steve705

Thanx again 4 plant! What about c02 would it help with the light ? Or just better lights ?
I think CO2 is only beneficial if your lights are providing your plants with a 1000 PFD rating or higher. I just grew the same strain. Mine was lemon auto skunk by canuk seeds too. My plants went to 11 weeks and had the same markings on the leaves as you. At around the same time (8weeks). Turned out to be a cal-mag def. I upped the cal mag dose and gave more frequently. The leaves won’t recover but it will stop it from spreading. I’m sure you will be fine. Good luck man.

F86F5800 C415 4DAB 9AE3 911FC644383B
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, the returned new light, Canada TS-1000 is already sold out. Now only for AU and Germany warehosue.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Haah, once again, please kindly notice that the TS series named by the 1000,2000,3000 model number, not the wattage, TS3000 is our most powerful TS light now, it's wattage is 450w, and compare with HPS/MH/HID as 800w. And the SP series, SP150, SP250 you guys can reference the model number as the wattage, 150w, 250w.
Also, some ask why TSW, TSL? the 'W' means the 'wide', the L means 'length'
When you guys purchase the light, please kindly notice the actual power, not the name, so important when you buy the light on the market.

4plant

4plant

I’m not sure if leds intensity causes plants photosynthesis rate to increase or just transpire more? Rapid transportation would explain the calcium hunger. The only way to run c02 is in a sealed room with ac, but I’m not sure it would help anyways

Deke

Deke

I think CO2 is only beneficial if your lights are providing your plants with a 1000 PFD rating or higher. I just grew the same strain. Mine was lemon auto skunk by canuk seeds too. My plants went to 11 weeks and had the same markings on the leaves as you. At around the same time (8weeks). Turned out to be a cal-mag def. I upped the cal mag dose and gave more frequently. The leaves won’t recover but it will stop it from spreading. I’m sure you will be fine. Good luck man.
Those are pretty!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks is for the help everyone! And yeah mars everyone knows it’s a 1000 true watts ! And yes they were cheaper than yours ! And really the only thing I would like to have is it be dimmable as well. That’s the only downfall the only way to change the spectrum is physically more the light

Moshmen

Moshmen

Can’t wait till I am skilled Enuff to have autos like that! Lookin good girls !

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi @Moshmen , congrats you find the light what you want, hope a big harvest. If have any chance, please consider our light, also dimmable, just the wattage is not so powerful, but it also can bring high yields. We will have some giveaways in the near futures, hope can join us and have fun.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I originally suspected the cal mag def. now I think I just overreacted. My first autos and there doesn’t seem to be much time for any recovery.
My question is should I defoliate the infected leaves ? I notice you defoliate? Or do you think I should leave as much leaf surface as possible? I think I got about 10 days mayb 14 left trichs just starting g to turn

Steve705

Steve705

I originally suspected the cal mag def. now I think I just overreacted. My first autos and there doesn’t seem to be much time for any recovery.
My question is should I defoliate the infected leaves ? I notice you defoliate? Or do you think I should leave as much leaf surface as possible? I think I got about 10 days mayb 14 left trichs just starting g to turn
I personally wouldn’t defoliate anything. Stressing the plant at that stage doesn’t sound like a good idea to me. I would just let the plant do it’s thing and be patient. I think you will be fine. Some people might tell you otherwise. I actually hardly defoliated anything off my auto plants. I Just did a minor “selective defoliation” to bring a little light to some major bud sites. I just clipped a few leaves here and there. I’m not a big believer in defoliation of autoflowers. Unless the leaves are noticeably dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom