Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trt92

trt92

but i think you have to try cutinng some clones and making some mothers from them only with some experience you will see better what you could do with your veg tent
I could probably fit both, the clones are doing fine with some shade over them anyways? But i cant have light to strong? Or will 100watt led 1 meter above with some mother leaves cover be enogh?

trt92

trt92

i don't remind what size is your veg tent ?
Couldnt find the mail with order info, but i think its 60x60x120 or 40x40x120 i would have to do alot of topping & bending of top branches if i where to keep a mother there id guess

I did find my order from my first grow in 2013 tho😅

Screenshot 20230807 102851 Gmail
Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Does this look good for my secondmotherplant / dry tent?

Secret jardin tent 40x40x120

TT-100 Ø100mm 147/187m3

Prima Klima K2600-mini- 100mm - Opt. 160m³/t max.240m³/t1xPrima Klima...589 NOK

Clonex Mist 100ml1xClonex Mist 100ml139 NOK

Eazy Plug propagation brett cubes 24stk2xEazy Plug propagation...178 NOK

Slangeklemme 60-180mm1xSlangeklemme 60-180mm29 NO

Festeklemme Ø100mm1xFesteklemme Ø100mm129 NOK

ViparSpectra P1000 100W Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light1xViparSpectra P...1 879
look like it's a 40x40 it's rather small may be you can split the space in two one half for the clones to refill the tent one half for two bonsaï mothers topped and/or mainlined with some lST so you can take 6 clones on each when you need to refill the main tent.

you can also keep one bigger mother in the veg tent and start the clones in the main tent.

that's the main two options i think.

trt92

trt92

look like it's a 40x40 it's rather small may be you can split the space in two one half for the clones to refill the tent one half for two bonsaï mothers topped and/or mainlined with some lST so you can take 6 clones on each when you need to refill the main tent.

you can also keep one bigger mother in the veg tent and start the clones in the main tent.

that's the main two options i think.
Il probably just see how cloning is, and buy or build a little box for clones alone if i want to go with it.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

yeah keep a clones of each plant until the end of flowering then try to keep 1 to 4 mothers in your 40x40 and see.

G

GandolfGuerilla

Hi, im planning to buy a small growtent , probably 60x60x160cm size 0.6m3

Ive tried it once before years ago,, with 250w lights,, didnt get so much out of it but it was first time.. Anyways

This time i want to try led lights instead because of lower heat and cheaper power use.
Its so long ago ive forgotten most growing so hoped you could help me.

In a small tent like that, what can i expect to harvest in grams? I think i want to cut it more this time to make it more bushy.
Also how much watt led can i have? 200w? How much would i get out of that?
And about the ventilation, id like to keep noise low as im putting the tent in a shed which is wall to wall with my neighbours. Imalso abit concerened about the smell, as i could sence the weed smell in my appartment when i had it there years ago when the weed plants where blooming up at the end. I did use coal filter. Maybe the smell came fr me opening up watering it only,, idk.
Greatful for all answers and ideas.
Would like to know if thers any seeds you recomend as a beginner too that has good yield

Thx
My friend, you have research to do. HPS/MH cannot be compared to LED as apples to apples. With LED, you need to either lollipop (cheap LED can't penetrate canopy) or spend on the Qmol (i think) value. The rule of thumb for 63 watts per sq ft isn't applicable with LED.

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

My friend, you have research to do. HPS/MH cannot be compared to LED as apples to apples. With LED, you need to either lollipop (cheap LED can't penetrate canopy) or spend on the Qmol (i think) value. The rule of thumb for 63 watts per sq ft isn't applicable with LED.
I dont think the cost of an LED diode determines whether the laws of physics can be broken or not. Light doesnt really penetrate a canopy as such unless there is a hole in it for it to travel through or a reflective surface to get around it. There is a very minimal and insignificant amount somewhere around the 5% at best that can actually penetrate through a leaf.

trt92

trt92

Anyone grown amnezia haze indoors? Been looking at this strain in autoflower, but it says it has quite a pungent smell. Growing stealth in a tent with carbon filter ofc, but not sure if its enogh if its to smelly. .? I grew g13 haze now and the smell wasnt to strong,, but it says that strain isnt that smelly.

trt92

trt92

Gonna go for 10 autoflowers in 11liter pots and 2 photo flowers il just keep in same tent in veg,18/6 then hopefully be able to take a bunch of clones for next grow after the autos, might flower the mothers too if their to big for the small tent

trt92

trt92

Ok, came home now after 2-3 weeks dry. Humidity seems to have stayed on 65 most of the time.. The stems didnt snap of completely, but i trimmed it anyways, and put it in a jar.. Thinking il let the jar stay open alot if it needs more dry?

Btw such a job removing all leaves, and the sticky fingers after😅 i found it easiest to just pull leaves off with my fingers.

20230821 152531
trt92

trt92

Slow dried inn 22 days. But stem didnt snap as it said it should, should i keep my jar open for some days, incase it needs more dry? Dont want it to mold

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

no one but you can really tell if your weed is properly dried, but i m surprised small stem doesn't snap after 22 days.

How the weed look like when grinding ? still moist also ?

trt92

trt92

no one but you can really tell if your weed is properly dried, but i m surprised small stem doesn't snap after 22 days.

How the weed look like when grinding ? still moist also ?
I will try that, but couldnt see any sweat after jar on overnight

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Be sure to cure it in a dark place. Keeping it away from light helps deactivate chlorophyl, and that's what makes weed taste & smell like hay. Exposure to light, especially UV light, also degrades THC.

trt92

trt92

Just planted my new 13 seeds. After 2 days in water & paper towels, could see them all opening up. 3 silver haze photo phen. And 10 autos mimosa. All should be mostly sativas. Put them all in 0.5 L pots now, then il transplant to 7 liter pots after.

trt92

trt92

Next grow:
3 in front phenos(supreme lemon haze)), the rest, 10 autoflowers (mimosa) 2 hasnt sprouted yet. Got light dimmed to 70watt.
Should be ready for harvest early november

20230827 160326
20230827 160345
Top Bottom