HerbalEdu

what you must need is:

bio grow
bio bloom
top max

what i recommand in addition

acti vera
bio heaven
i don't use cal mag with all-mix soil but that might depend on what soil you find.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

here the custom schedule i use for biobizz nutrient:

W schedule 6l

and here you can find the shedule they recommand so you can compare the two and see how i have adjusted thing over time:

trt92

trt92

what you must need is:

bio grow
bio bloom
top max

what i recommand in addition

acti vera
bio heaven
i don't use cal mag with all-mix soil but that might depend on what soil you find.
Im afraid i just kill the plants if i use to much as a noob 😅

trt92

trt92

Top max?
Acti vera
Bio heaven

Dod they have that on that site? What is it

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

bio grow has some basik npk both for veg and flo
bio bloom has some more npk for flo
top max has some humic and fluvic acid wich improve greatly flowering and taste

acti vera improve overall plant health
bio heaven fix some issue with nutrient absorption you sometime encounter with some strain or phenotype

Mothman

Mothman

I’ve never used the bonsai snips, so I can’t say.
The online store where you’re shopping has these. Similar to mine.

Check the speed data on the exhaust fan. I think it has only 2 speeds, which might not be very stealthy when your neighbors are outside. Fans should also have noise data so you can comparison shop. The AC Infinity is very quiet and has a variable speed control connected to a temperature and humidity sensor so it only runs as fast as it must in order to get the tent back to your desired temp and RH settings.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you can start with thoose for 4

trt92

trt92

bio heaven fix some issue with nutrient absorption you sometime encounter with some strain or phenotype

Did they have
Top max
Acti vera
Bio heaven

On the website? I cant find it

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

one thing you may want also is a kit to test your water pH and eventually buy some Phdown or phup, but that not necessarely required as soil use to buffer ph natturally to a certain extent

trt92

trt92

The online store where you’re shopping has these. Similar to mine.

Check the speed data on the exhaust fan. I think it has only 2 speeds, which might not be very stealthy when your neighbors are outside. Fans should also have noise data so you can comparison shop. The AC Infinity is very quiet and has a variable speed control connected to a temperature and humidity sensor so it only runs as fast as it must in order to get the tent back to your desired temp and RH settings.
View attachment 1339327
The fan i got runs on 28desibel on 220 m3/t and 37db on 280m3/t it seems,, isthat noisy? Wont i need a certain strength to get aor thru the coal filter?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

honestly i sleep next to the tent with a 225 m3/h fan running 24h/24H and i don't have any issue falling asleep and sleeping.

trt92

trt92

Like this axi fan with lower speed says 38 db sound

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

with a 90x90x180 tent i would set the fan to 280 m3/h this is made through wiring for most fan brand.

the noise remain in an acceptable range in my humble opinion.

trt92

trt92

with a 90x90x180 tent i would set the fan to 280 m3/h this is made through wiring for most fan brand.

the noise remain in an acceptable range in my humble opinion.
What is the point with the fan speed? Is it just heat control? Led wil make less heat?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

creating enough negative pressure in parrallel with tent volume so you won't have odor spreading out and yeah temperature control

trt92

trt92

I might aswell order soil here too, any recomendation? I remember i mixed some soil with perlite last time

trt92

trt92

creating enough negative pressure in parrallel with tent volume so you won't have odor spreading out and yeah temperature control
If i make the passive inline holes smaller, can i use lower fan speed to achive negative pressure then?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

this is the one a friend and me are using and honestly if there is one thing i wouldn't change about my set up it is that soil.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

sucking force is proportionnal to tent volume, bigger tents need bigger extractors

Top Bottom