Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trt92

trt92

I use 2 carbon filters 1 one the inside of the tent directly connected to the fan and 1 outside the tent. Why because every time I try to run just 1 carbon filter my whole house stinks 😐
Do you need stronger outline fan with 2 filters?

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I think it does hurt airflow a bit but it's worth it 👌 i have a 6" inline fan VIVOSUN AeroZesh S6 Inline Duct Fan, Quiet 6’’ 405 CFM Ventilation Exhaust Fan w/EC Motor and GrowHub E42 Temperature Humidity WiFi-Controller - for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics https://a.co/d/bl0NCKv
It has no problem controlling my 3x3🙂

trt92

trt92

Guess il go with 2 then and some odor filters if i smell anything outside,,
Thinking about my last grow im not sure if i had the exhaust fan infront of tve filter or behind and i see that mathers now

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Does any of you use Odor filter + Neutralizer + Gel; as extra smell protection? Outside of the coal filter
i don't use anything for smell protection. i have an exhaust fan that i use mainly for removing pockets of hotter air below the led and in my main canopy. in my grows the vent goes up with the canopy, normally every single day lights on i open my tent and 10 before i seal it up.

to me great airflow > being low key

i love the smell of my plants, i have a sensitive nose and i consider it a "monitoring factor for health", why did the smell change? is the water smell too old? What kind of bacterial growth do i have? Can i still smell the cleaning products i've used? Why does my house smell make me subliminally smoke more weed? Which cat just took a poop because i cant breath now?

plus there's some pride when i open my second story window to vent and i walk to the house from work and can smell my girls upstairs haha.

trt92

trt92

i don't use anything for smell protection. i have an exhaust fan that i use mainly for removing pockets of hotter air below the led and in my main canopy. in my grows the vent goes up with the canopy, normally every single day lights on i open my tent and 10 before i seal it up.

to me great airflow > being low key

i love the smell of my plants, i have a sensitive nose and i consider it a "monitoring factor for health", why did the smell change? is the water smell too old? What kind of bacterial growth do i have? Can i still smell the cleaning products i've used? Why does my house smell make me subliminally smoke more weed? Which cat just took a poop because i cant breath now?

plus there's some pride when i open my second story window to vent and i walk to the house from work and can smell my girls upstairs haha.
Sounds like its legal where you live😅

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

It's so nice when it's legal 😌 you can grow outside. The first year it was just me and another neighbor that grew outside. Hell 3 years later on my block I know of 5 other than me😉 in the fall it's loud outside 🤣

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
if that was the case i'd already have 50+ plants and a second rental i could live in

you would have to be a medical patient, register and all this other shit. i live in a nasty-rough area and honestly being low key here there's enough stuff going on to be overlooked. not a fan of government registering, my plates, license and home are in 3 different states and i like it that way.

i don't tell anyone locally about this. it's always from "my friend",i think that's a reason i turn to the forums so much is because i DO want to engage and talk about cannabis, but not at the cost of my overall site security.

no man/organization/government will ever tell me what i can/can't - eat,watch,listen,own,grow,go and if the US want's to do that, i'll move to mexico and do whatever the shit i want (no joke)

trt92

trt92

Got some questions on the stuff i ordered, i see my fan amd filter is 125mm and my alu pipes is 102mm, it wont fit? I need 127mm?
Also can i connect the 125mm fan to the coal filter 125mm without an extra connection part? Like this 1

Last edited:
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Got some questions on the stuff i ordered, i see my fan amd filter is 125mm and my alu pipes is 102mm, it wont fit? I need 127mm?
Also can i connect the 125mm fan to the coal filter 125mm without an extra connection part? Like this 1
Wow that's a odd size filter you have you probably need a adapter and some foil tape.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i thought you've picked the same diameter for the alu pipe than extractor and coal filter.

alu pipe is all you should need to connect thing between each others.

trt92

trt92

i thought you've picked the same diameter for the alu pipe than extractor and coal filter.

I must have forgotten to change it when i went for a different tent. Should i need something between filter and fan too? I could use alu pipe but i want a more solid connection, also i would have to use extra wires to hold it up without

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I must have forgotten to change it when i went for a different tent. Should i need something between filter and fan too? I could use alu pipe but i want a more solid connection, also i would have to use extra wires to hold it up without
a yup with the first 60x60 tent first coal filter and extractor were 100mm 😕

well you can always complicate thing, but i just connect my extractor to my coal filter with alu pipe and i feel that's enough.

trt92

trt92

Was such a hazzle to put up the tent in thst small shed area😅 just waiting for seeds now😀

trt92

trt92

a yup with the first 60x60 tent first coal filter and extractor were 100mm 😕

well you can always complicate thing, but i just connect my extractor to my coal filter with alu pipe and i feel that's enough.

Little question about the fertelizing. Is it important to mix it good in with the water? Most water cans are abit covered but i could shake some on the water can tho

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Little question about the fertelizing. Is it important to mix it good in with the water? Most water cans are abit covered but i could shake some on the water can tho
not sure what you'r exactly meaning, but yeah i do shake my nutrients bottles before use, then i mix the water once i put nutrients in it.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
i put exact amounts of nutes into water gallon jugs, shake them and test before i pour the gallon jug into my watering can

H

Hazedayz

I made the mistake of getting a 60x60 the moment I did my first grow I wished it was bigger. If you’re looking for yield get bigger. As they say bigger is better.

Top Bottom