Help With Nutrients And Hardening Off

• Thread starter KaylasKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks man
Your more than welcome brother! I dont know what all you have available to you, but I also add 30 ml of hydrogaurd...
And when I have a bug issue, usually fruit flies, i use
ogbiowar root AND foliar packs INSTEAD of the +life
That is about the jist of it...
I have a bubble wand to bubble my teas..
like 25 bucks or so on amazon..
called the bubble snake..
I love it...
Air pump seperate.. About 30 for that...
I think they evenb sell complete kit minus bucket of course..

WIN 20170615 20 28 33 Pro
WIN 20170615 20 28 50 Pro
WIN 20170615 20 28 55 Pro
KaylasKush

KaylasKush

Ya I wouldn't get to worked up over strain, and things like that..
This whole year is really just a teaching and learning moment..
You have to learn your environment as much as the plant..
I dont know much about the UK, even tho i know you had some sad times lately
Our world is ever changing and crazy sometimes...
I would read up on brewing tea for you outside plants. It may be the best thing you can do for them..
I put a few plants out 6 weeks ago. They were about 6" tall.
They are about 3 foot now.. I just planted them in the ground, and i brew tea once a week and take out to them. I spray the leaves with Jacks dead bug spray,
and I put out some coyote urine to keep deer, and rabbits from eating my plants..
Im an indoor grower, but i had some extra clones and a few female seeds so I said what the hell
Free Sun lol
So far so good..

Yeah definitely not, this experience of growing has made me realise that especially. It's only been a month but growing in itself is just incredible and satisfying, I wake up excited to see them everyday. It's a special thing.

Yes very sad times. The country's also turning to shit through its politics. I'm initially from South Africa and I'd rather be there where all the crime is than here. That says a lot.
I heard about tea. But it just seems like there's so many ingredients to find and buy, and many of them I've not heard of/seen around. Obviously because I don't hunt for it though.

Ohhh nice! You should show me some pictures, I absolutely love seeing other peoples grows.

I've heard Durban Poison is resistant to both mold and pests but I don't want to rely on that. Deer can't get into my garden luckily but rabbits might find a way in. Also spidermites. Would you recommend the Jacks bug spray for everything?

Happy growing and keep me updated too!

KaylasKush

KaylasKush

add teaspoon of +life
teaspoon of molasses
cup of earth worm castings (tied in pantyhose)
Put it in a bucket of water with an air stone and air pump( the bigger the better)
bubble for 24 to 48 hrs
cut 1 cup of tea to 5 cups of water... feed plants
And foliar once a week with it to cut 5/1

Thanks man

I'm actually glad you asked, I'll see if I can find these ingredients. If it's not too expensive to make then I'm definitely doing it.
This may be a dumb question but, @EventHorizan, is this in replacement of nutrients or would I still need to buy nutrients on the side?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm actually glad you asked, I'll see if I can find these ingredients. If it's not too expensive to make then I'm definitely doing it.
This may be a dumb question but, @EventHorizan, is this in replacement of nutrients or would I still need to buy nutrients on the side?
if you plant into the ground, and its good farm land kind of soil then no, just tea.. it will get what it needs from the soil. If in a pot then yes and no,,, meaning that depends, on weather you use good soil yhats been amended like fox farm ocan forrest of Happy frog... They have nutes in them..
So I cant mreally answer that...

KaylasKush

KaylasKush

if you plant into the ground, and its good farm land kind of soil then no, just tea.. it will get what it needs from the soil. If in a pot then yes and no,,, meaning that depends, on weather you use good soil yhats been amended like fox farm ocan forrest of Happy frog... They have nutes in them..
So I cant mreally answer that...

I use Biobizz all mix, but I think someone told me that will only give my plant nutrients for a few weeks. So I would have to transplant with new soil again to keep it going, but my plant will ask for more nutrients as it gets older.
Not 100% sure but I think I'm going to buy extra biobizz nutrients anyway.

Thank you.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I use Biobizz all mix, but I think someone told me that will only give my plant nutrients for a few weeks. So I would have to transplant with new soil again to keep it going, but my plant will ask for more nutrients as it gets older.
Not 100% sure but I think I'm going to buy extra biobizz nutrients anyway.

Thank you.
Ya, unfortunatly im not real keen on soil grows, im hydro... but I know soil groweing just not a whole bunch on nutrient profiles...
I ran two Rdwc grows last run

WIN 20170409 00 22 34 Pro
WIN 20170409 00 22 44 Pro
Irish063

Irish063

Most of them shouldn't be too expensive. I have to be pretty frugal with what I buy du to expenses. The worm castings you should be able to get a bag of at your local nursery for less than $20 USD. They me even have a small one that's not much at all. I don't know about +life. It's one I have not seen before. I'll have to goggle it. Molasses is super cheap. Even if you are getting it in bulk size for agricultural feed. I've seen most people suggest either unsulphured or back strap.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Most of them shouldn't be too expensive. I have to be pretty frugal with what I buy du to expenses. The worm castings you should be able to get a bag of at your local nursery for less than $20 USD. They me even have a small one that's not much at all. I don't know about +life. It's one I have not seen before. I'll have to goggle it. Molasses is super cheap. Even if you are getting it in bulk size for agricultural feed. I've seen most people suggest either unsulphured or back strap.
+10 all good info!

Irish063

Irish063

Remember less is more. You may not have to necessarily transplant them once its gone through all the nutes in the soil, if you have supplemental nutrients. Obviously, this will only go for so long before the plant becomes root bound.

You should check out the Grow Diaries section on here as well. It's always neat seeing what others are doing.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh my god... The crystallisation. I could look at those for ages.
I'm feeling super inspired! Are they your current ones? If they are do update me once you're about to harvest and stuff. Cannabis plants are truly stunning.
Ive already harvested them. I just got my lil babies now,, and of course my 4 in the woods...

KaylasKush

KaylasKush

here is my lil girls that im pheno hunting..
3 days to 1 week old....
Ec 1.5 Ph 5.8 c02 ppm 1000, 65% rh, and 82*
18-6

Man I need to get my ass out of England and into a legal country so I can enjoy the pleasures of growing as much as I like without paranoia. Experimentation looks awesome. You're living the life!
Also your 1 week old babies are basically the size of my 1 month old.... *laughs but cries at the same time*. Once they're out in the sun and are getting nutrients I'm sure they'll thrive though.

Keep me updated on your pheno hunting babies!

IMG 2182
Top Bottom