Help With Nutrients And Hardening Off

• Thread starter KaylasKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man I need to get my ass out of England and into a legal country so I can enjoy the pleasures of growing as much as I like without paranoia. Experimentation looks awesome. You're living the life!
Also your 1 week old babies are basically the size of my 1 month old.... *laughs but cries at the same time*. Once they're out in the sun and are getting nutrients I'm sure they'll thrive though.

Keep me updated on your pheno hunting babies!
I will keep u updated!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man I need to get my ass out of England and into a legal country so I can enjoy the pleasures of growing as much as I like without paranoia. Experimentation looks awesome. You're living the life!
Also your 1 week old babies are basically the size of my 1 month old.... *laughs but cries at the same time*. Once they're out in the sun and are getting nutrients I'm sure they'll thrive though.

Keep me updated on your pheno hunting babies!
i would put them in a 5 gal bucket each covered up all the way to that top..

Put drain holes all around the bottom and fill the bottom 3 inches with rocks.. then your soil....Fox farms ocean forrest if possible...

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hi, I've got a few questions since my last thread. Thanks to everyone for being so helpful, my plants are looking very healthy. Also far happier under an LED, you can really tell when they're thriving.

My first question is, since this is going to be an outdoor grow, when should I put my plants outside? I planted them May 27th and they've now been growing for 4 weeks. I'm attaching pictures for you as I think they're growing slower than the average plant. I just want to know when to start hardening off.

Before anyone attacks me on my crazy stem lengths, I will be sorting that out when I do another transplant. For now they are very sturdy from the fan blowing on them and I don't want to worry about it. However I do want to ask if you think I should move the LED down more? I've seen no signs of light burn but I have noticed the stem growing up a bit more and obviously I want to avoid that for now.

The leaves have become much bigger and the stem soooo much thicker. My plants in general just seem really happy and healthy and I'm very pleased. Just want to stay on this track.

My final question is, when should I give these babies nutrients and can anyone recommend me a product that works, and isn't overly expensive?
I'm using biobizz all mix for anyone who might want to know.
I also live in the U.K. so I'd appreciate not having to pay a ridiculous shipping fee.

Thanks in advance peeps! :)
Knowing your hardiness Zone could help you Ace it. Along with help from people on this website. Here is the link hope it helps.https://www.gardenia.net/guide/hardiness-zones-in-the-united-kingdom

Top Bottom