Hemperor & Dirtnap - No Pun Intended -

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Hemperor- really happy with these... I'm thinking another two weeks and they will be pushed into flower as monsters

IMG 6164
IMG 6166

IMG 6156
IMG 6163

IMG 6149
IMG 6151

IMG 6167
IMG 6168

IMG 6152
IMG 6155

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Hey Baba... I have a few extra dirt nap clones- do you think they could handle the outdoors? My growing season will likely end late October? I have extra clones I can't fit in the rooms and was considering them for outside...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Baba... I have a few extra dirt nap clones- do you think they could handle the outdoors? My growing season will likely end late October? I have extra clones I can't fit in the rooms and was considering them for outside...
I'd def give them a go outside! They should finish by throughout the month of october and all phenos should be done by halloween I'm thinking:artist:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Although, I'd prob do some hemperor for sure...
I was thinking of giving some of the stockier phenos a go outside, good to hear you suggest it. Hopefully I can make Halloween, but it's pushing it here, every year is different with the first frost. Last year I harvest plants in 6 inches of snow around 4am... Freak snow I didn't hear about. Then it was clear and 80s for another week

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Dirtnap- My number #3 pheno never turned around for me. She was stunted and discolored and not progressing. I tried transplanting her to see if new soil would bring her into another mode, and it did... she went into bloom, then into re-veg, then into the compost pile. RIP

IMG 6375
IMG 6373
IMG 6379

IMG 6369
IMG 6371

IMG 6366
IMG 6368

waayne

waayne

Beautiful work Natural!
Some of those Dirt Naps will stretch a bit on you in flower......
You're gonna have some beasts by harvest time

Those Hemperors look really sweet
I'm really looking forward to seeing those finish out,as I have a Jack hybrid to run from baba as well...

Those girls sure look healthy and happy

Keep up the great work!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lovely Natural!! Can't wait to see how these females progress through the flowering cycle :D
Me and you both Baba... they are exciting to watch and really beginning to impress.

Great work on the veg. Nice lil bushes you got goin
Thanks Jeezer- they bushed out quite nice indeed

Beautiful work Natural!
Some of those Dirt Naps will stretch a bit on you in flower......
You're gonna have some beasts by harvest time

Those Hemperors look really sweet
I'm really looking forward to seeing those finish out,as I have a Jack hybrid to run from baba as well...

Those girls sure look healthy and happy

Keep up the great work!

Thanks Big Waayne- these girls are easy to please!

----------------------------------
Dirtnap @ 31 days

MG 7570
 MG 7572
 MG 7577
 MG 7576

MG 7564
 MG 7565
 MG 7566

#9 - This one really has my eye
 MG 7552
 MG 7554
 MG 7562
 MG 7561

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Hemperor @ 31 days
My favorite Hemperor pheno smells dead on like Jack Herer- like a sweet artificial cherry flavored snowcone- just not as stretchy as some of the Jacks I've seen around... If I can remember which number it is by looking at these photos I'll be sure to note it now, otherwise I will later.

MG 7591
 MG 7589
 MG 7593

#4 - this one stacks like crazy!!
 MG 7612
 MG 7614

#5 - I think this is the cherry fucker if I remember correctly...
 MG 7605
 MG 7606
 MG 7609
 MG 7607

#8 - I really like the coating of resin on this one
 MG 7584
 MG 7587
 MG 7586

MG 7599
 MG 7600

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
No full plant shots since its too much work at the moment to get them out for such exposure
Photos taken July 8th- Day 56 of flower ...

Hemperor

#3 - Beautiful buds and great resin production- good growth on a very sturdy frame. Aroma is that of a bland hash plant
IMG 9354
IMG 9359
IMG 9357

#4 - This is my personal favorite so far- extreme Jack Herer sativa hybrid pheno... smells just like the best super silver silver haze I've ever seen. Has the Cherry slushy + haze + something extra that kind of stimulates the nasal cavity in an unusual way. Great growth and bud structure, great resin production and that killer smell. If the high is what I expect I think I have my winner here- but honestly some of the others look so nice it'll be a difficult decision. Looking forward to the smoke test.
IMG 9370
IMG 9366

#5 - Another awesome Jack pheno - but this one is more of an indica expression. Basically 4 and 5 have the same skeleton, but 5 has skinnier leaf blades than 4 despite being more indica in terms of flower maturity rates. #5 looked done at day 50- but keeps oozing out more rein and weight... probably she will come down at 63 days. The smell is almost the same at #4- just less intense cherry.
IMG 9372
IMG 9375

RESIN!! Pretty stretchy OGish pheno with rather sativa like expression all except the bud structure. Unfortunately, the aroma is rather bland
.... these are all basically the same bud shot in different light exposures
 MG 9432
 MG 9443
IMG 9342

Stretchy OG pheno - guessing a VBK pheno since a couple of the dirtnap smell or look like this plant. Smells like a gnarly OG + fruit/astringent+ hash plant- some slight purpling beginning also
IMG 9352
IMG 9347

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Dirtnap- day 56

#4 - This plant looks/smells almost identical to Hemperor #10, just more compact
 MG 9394
 MG 9395

#5 - Similar to #4 in terms of growth buts has skinnier leaf blades. More purple coloration but less powerful aroma. I could have done better with this plant- she got hungry on me
IMG 9378
IMG 9379
IMG 9382

#9 - Most productive structure of the Dirtnap ladies- great stacking and very strong branches with almost no need of support.. Most purple plant- though probably the least captivating aroma. The resin is quite sticky though and the flowers are DENSE!!
 MG 9407
 MG 9420
 MG 9421
 MG 9422

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Really nice job man!! :D Looking forward to some smoke reports and the conclusion :)

Hemperor put out some nice lookers, should be an interesting blend of highs between the mother & father on that one.

Top Bottom