Hempy Buckets

• Thread starter Guano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There is no "best", there is what you prefer, i.e. "best" is for you. I no longer use perlite, I use rice hulls because they are best for me. I mix them at 20%-30% rice hulls to coco.

B

BoCo Buds

I personally like to cut w chunky anywhere between 20~30%... either way, drains great. You could do 50%, but will just need to increase the frequency of the feeds is all. great stuff.

edit... just dbl posted on SM! had it already goin on... ;-)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Since I've currently been experimenting w/DWC I'm also thinking about giving Hempy Buckets a try.Anyone familiar growing in this method please feel free to contribute your knowledge to this thread.:damnhippie:

Would coco & perlite make a suitable medium as opposed to perlite/vermiculite?

Hey Guano, I run Chow Mix Hempy, 60-40 hydroton/coir, and they love it! Im growing bushes/trees, 45-60 day veg time, running H&G coco full line and plants r loving life.

Confu...

S

smotpoker420

I use 100% perilite and everything seems to be working ok, im on my 3rd cycle of plants, with the first set coming out of flower in 3 weeks. The only thing I noticed i did wrong, was too much nutes, Using 100% perilite means you have to water daily because it doesnt hold water, but I dont mind. I like getting into my garden daily.
But i did not know you should water daily but only feed twice a week... I was feeding daily.

Top Bottom