• Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Bucket of Water 2

irishboiii

irishboiii

and you can just hold it squeeze hold stop whatever and not make a mess
get a bit more creative and you could drip feed um with it real slow like and be hands free who knows bro
just keep going and soon you will be tokin on some of your own grow . . . . .The best feeling in the world
next to sex.

LOL FlyJ

Whow DuDe you were my 500 post your the winner of this once in a life time gift of howzitworkinwayszergreenerBud Grow machine.

Yeah Il try and get creative with it. Thanks again man, brilliant idea. Il have to use at least a 2L container or maybe even a gallon container though.

DC105

DC105

500 posts congrats! FlynJ. I'll take 2 grow machines plz!
I use a drip feeder that us stationary and I can plug in when time to feed. If u went that route out would be best to set it up prior to plants maturing.

irishboiii

irishboiii

500 posts congrats! FlynJ. I'll take 2 grow machines plz!
I use a drip feeder that us stationary and I can plug in when time to feed. If u went that route out would be best to set it up prior to plants maturing.

Yeah whatever I do will have to be done within a week, its already hard to move in there as it is and Im flipping to 12/12 today!

irishboiii

irishboiii

So today I flipped to 12/12. Lights usually go on at 3pm but I just turned them on at 7pm and opened the tent to this beautiful sight:

2014 07 25 191226

Also Im temporarily using 3L milk cartons just put up against the runoff tube to catch the runoff. They can catch up to 2L turned on their side like this

2014 07 25 191417

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

LoL I feel like a boob...
you don't have Lilllie catch plates under your buckets I got it now on the mess thing,
yea um gunna be hard to get some thing under them now that your bad ass babies are kicking into 4th gear.

You have done so well bro.

so for the rest of the 8 weeks or so looks like a hand cleaning, jug holding event to keep your runoff from running off. lol

************* If for some reason they don't want to start blooming on you *************

I sugest you use a 24 hrs off on the lights to Kick the bud syscle into action.... this is a common practice and will help
the plant move nutrients from vegetative to flower.

Next Thing to get on top of is the changes in the soil needs from high Nitrogen to higher potassium and phosphorus, It will start increasing by week 3 of the flower cycle . .
Its ok to use a little less than too much Nutes..
keep it low bro don't over feed and you will ROCK the buds....
If you need anything hit me up

FlyJ

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

those plants look great! I also noticed that you didn't have any trays or saucers...make one out of some wood and some kind of waterproof material for the next run...I do like your creativity with the milk jug, overcome and adapt...How is the smell going?

just.blaze

just.blaze

^^ all good stuff, also I usually use an 11/13 flowering cycle instead of 12/12. 11 hours ON then 13 hours OFF, it usually helps speed flowering time a little by making the shorter photoperiod more obvious to the plants.

irishboiii

irishboiii

LoL I feel like a boob...
you don't have Lilllie catch plates under your buckets I got it now on the mess thing,
yea um gunna be hard to get some thing under them now that your bad ass babies are kicking into 4th gear.

You have done so well bro.

so for the rest of the 8 weeks or so looks like a hand cleaning, jug holding event to keep your runoff from running off. lol

************* If for some reason they don't want to start blooming on you *************

I sugest you use a 24 hrs off on the lights to Kick the bud syscle into action.... this is a common practice and will help
the plant move nutrients from vegetative to flower.

Next Thing to get on top of is the changes in the soil needs from high Nitrogen to higher potassium and phosphorus, It will start increasing by week 3 of the flower cycle . .
Its ok to use a little less than too much Nutes..
keep it low bro don't over feed and you will ROCK the buds....
If you need anything hit me up

FlyJ

Damn, too late to give them 24hrs darkness now since I flipped yesterday. I would have done it and all were it not for a few people that said not to do that in previous threads of mine. Does this mean my flowering will be delayed?

burn4me

burn4me

Damn, too late to give them 24hrs darkness now since I flipped yesterday. I would have done it and all were it not for a few people that said not to do that in previous threads of mine. Does this mean my flowering will be delayed?
No it shouldnt be delayed. and you cant take all advice bro otherwise it will fuck you up in long run. listen to all but only take what you need out of advice and research on given advice before you apply it.

irishboiii

irishboiii

those plants look great! I also noticed that you didn't have any trays or saucers...make one out of some wood and some kind of waterproof material for the next run...I do like your creativity with the milk jug, overcome and adapt...How is the smell going?

Smell is strangely getting better lol, I have 4 ona blocks on standby just in case it returns though

irishboiii

irishboiii

^^ all good stuff, also I usually use an 11/13 flowering cycle instead of 12/12. 11 hours ON then 13 hours OFF, it usually helps speed flowering time a little by making the shorter photoperiod more obvious to the plants.

Thanks man, already have my timer set for 12/12 for the next 8 weeks though and its a major pain in the ass trying to get at the timer due to the socket location and such a tight space so I think Il leave it at 12/12 this time around.

I am intrigued by the 11/13 period though and will probably try that next time round.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Oh, also @FlyinJStable you say to back off the N and increase the P & K. I was wondering how to do this when using AN PH Perfect Grow Micro Bloom since the labels say that all 3 absolutley must be used in equal parts?

Do I simply add less of the one with the highest N content? I assume thats all that would need to be done if using the regular nutes, but the fact that Im using the PH Perfect range complicates things a bit.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Oh, also @FlyinJStable you say to back off the N and increase the P & K. I was wondering how to do this when using AN PH Perfect Grow Micro Bloom since the labels say that all 3 absolutley must be used in equal parts?

Do I simply add less of the one with the highest N content? I assume thats all that would need to be done if using the regular nutes, but the fact that Im using the PH Perfect range complicates things a bit.

I forgot you are set up with that stuff
no stay with what your doing equal

sorry I thought you had a 3 part like that had veriations but no biggy its all good just stay with what your doing

You did say you have reduced you ppms from the tip burnnin so where you are at should be just fine bro

Top Bottom