Hempy LED Grow: DP Power Plant

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

What's up Irish.I think your scales are about right.Just to give you an example here is 16.6 grams of rock hard nug including stem and wallet for reference.Just remember,we all want that weight but it does take time.I have a couple grows now but it took me a bit to get a somewhat good yield.The best is yet to come. ;)
Excuse the hands,dry skin this time of year. :)
IMG 20141005 144952 620

irishboiii

irishboiii

What's up Irish.I think your scales are about right.Just to give you an example here is 16.6 grams of rock hard nug including stem and wallet for reference.Just remember,we all want that weight but it does take time.I have a couple grows now but it took me a bit to get a somewhat good yield.The best is yet to come. ;)
Excuse the hands,dry skin this time of year. :)
View attachment 447569

Thats some nice bud right there man! Yeah maybe my scale are ok but just to be sure Im getting a very accurate scales tomorrow.

How much you reckon is there on the bits I just jarred tonight?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thats some nice bud right there man! Yeah maybe my scale are ok but just to be sure Im getting a very accurate scales tomorrow.

How much you reckon is there on the bits I just jarred tonight?
Thanks buddy,it's HSO Green Crack and it does rock my world. ;)
I would say with an educated guess knowing those jars that you have ,3/4 of an ounce there. ;)

irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey guys, big update so prepare for a very long read.

Today is Day 75 and Im finally done after 3 fucking days spent manicuring. The main tops only took 2 hours to manicure, but I have an enormous amount of popcorn and it was a BITCH to manicure.

The good news is it seems Il end up with a decent amount of bud, Im now expecting close to 4oz and thats not even counting the popcorn. Some of the main tops were HUGE!

And now for the bad news. It seems the universe is trying to fuck me over, as Iv had a number of close calls. I almost got busted numerous times in the last 10 days, each time due to OTHER peoples fuckery.

Almost got burgled, had damage done to my apartment that required builders to come in, my landlord was in. Then another day she tried to get in without even asking me as she thought I wasnt there and she was going to let the builders in. Only for I just happened to be there out of pure luck (Im usually away at that time) I would have definitely got busted.

And just now, a bunch of drunk idiots are attracting attention at the gate of my apartment. Oh, and Im also getting random leaks from the roof.

So I wont be growing again for quite a while, which is a shame as I wanted to get my next grow up and running by the end of the month.

Im so paranoid right now that I just sent everything out of the apartment to a trusted friend. This will be the last update for a week or two, when Il pop on to post a few pics and let everybody know the final dried weight.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Fuck the down time start seeds and start looking for a new place

Lol if only it were that simple. It took me 5 months of searching to find the apartment Im currently in. And it will probably take me another 5 months to find another apartment.

Bear in mind Im in Ireland and have a limited price range for rent. There are other details too but Im not going to divulge too much info about my personal situation on a public forum.

Bottom line is this, I may get lucky and find a new place as early as next week. But thats extremely unlikely, and Il most likely be searching well into the new year.

irishboiii

irishboiii

So you won't have to worry about the noise from your odour filter :D

Lol viewed it anyway, no space for a tent plus the landlord strikes me as the type that would always be coming in to make sure there isnt anything dodgey going on.

Plus it ended up that its right on top of a busy pub, so fuck that.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Lol viewed it anyway, no space for a tent plus the landlord strikes me as the type that would always be coming in to make sure there isnt anything dodgey going on.

Plus it ended up that its right on top of a busy pub, so fuck that.
Sleep in the closet grow in the apt. Put new lock on the house so he can't get in, if he says why did you change the lock ask why you weren't given notice of entry. Pub downstairs?!?!?! I'm packing my bags I'll rent the fuck out of that bitch

irishboiii

irishboiii

Sleep in the closet grow in the apt. Put new lock on the house so he can't get in, if he says why did you change the lock ask why you weren't given notice of entry. Pub downstairs?!?!?! I'm packing my bags I'll rent the fuck out of that bitch

Yes, a pub that has bands playing there on a nightly basis. Call me fussy, but actually being able to sleep is important to me :-D

irishboiii

irishboiii

Remember the 8 tops I snipped last week? Here they are, weighing in at 26.62g

2014 10 09 233110
2014 10 09 233139

Iv also got another 8.2g dry from the first 3 tops I snipped, bringing my total dry weight to an ounce and a quarter so far.

I have AT LEAST 2x as much hanging to dry so I have a feeling my dry total will be somewhere between 3 and 4 oz. Not including the massive amount of popcorn. I think I have at least a dry ounce of popcorn to add to the total too.

Last edited:
johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

ya know, this has been one of my favorite grow reports for the last couple months...love seeing a newbie McGyver the shit out of stuff and have it come out great! Great job!

Top Bottom