Hempy LED Grow: DP Power Plant

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irishboiii

irishboiii

ya know, this has been one of my favorite grow reports for the last couple months...love seeing a newbie McGyver the shit out of stuff and have it come out great! Great job!

Haha, thanks for the kind words man. Im not getting my hopes up too much yet though, it doesnt taste great at the moment and there isnt much of a smell. Im hoping that a 4-8 week cure will fix that though.

An intense head high though, definitely potent as fuck! I just hope the awesome PP taste and smell comes back after the cure.

Camdawg

Camdawg

ya know, this has been one of my favorite grow reports for the last couple months...love seeing a newbie McGyver the shit out of stuff and have it come out great! Great job!
For fucking real dude. I rarely can follow a thread the whole way through tend to miss out somewhere and pop back in for the finale, but this thread right here was blowing up my alerts.

To be perfectly honest @irishboiii I remember the first day you showed up here...I don't think I was that nice to you. I figured oh look heres another fuck asking a billion questions on how do I grow a billion pounds in my closet without mom knowing. But ya stuck to it and by damn now you're wrapping up a great thread. Well done bro stoked you found your way to the farm. Sorry for any hard times I gave you, great job ya irish bastard have a pint and a puff for me.

irishboiii

irishboiii

For fucking real dude. I rarely can follow a thread the whole way through tend to miss out somewhere and pop back in for the finale, but this thread right here was blowing up my alerts.

To be perfectly honest @irishboiii I remember the first day you showed up here...I don't think I was that nice to you. I figured oh look heres another fuck asking a billion questions on how do I grow a billion pounds in my closet without mom knowing. But ya stuck to it and by damn now you're wrapping up a great thread. Well done bro stoked you found your way to the farm. Sorry for any hard times I gave you, great job ya irish bastard have a pint and a puff for me.

Haha thanks man, appriciate it. And I dont remember you not being nice to me. As far as I remember everybody Iv ever encountered on the farm has been nothing but polite and helpful.

irishboiii

irishboiii

I just checked my drying box and the buds are dry. I weighed them and got a pleasant surprise:

2014 10 11 180608
2014 10 11 181011

They came to 64g, and smell WAY better than the 34g that I already have in a jar. This brings my total so far to 98g, or 3.5oz. And bear in mind Im also expecting another ounce of popcorn but its not dry yet.

Gotta admit, Im pretty happy considering all that went wrong during the grow. My next grow is gonna be at least a 6oz haul.

Here they are in jars, the 64g in the full jar and the 34g in the less full jar

2014 10 11 181633

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@irishboiii
Well done Sir, WELL Done
Now when you spark up, It will be smiles,
Keep it green Irish and I am looking forward to seeing what you put together
in the next few months, now that you have the bug, to grow that is . . . . ..
Hope you find yourself a great new place where you can feel safe and run whatever ya want
if you are still going to be looking, like you said finding a place may take some time But as persistent as you
have been with the growing, I would put money on seeing the next seeds dropping in your new flat before the end of the Year!!!
Peace and +++ Vibes to Yaz Irish,
FlyJ

irishboiii

irishboiii

@irishboiii
Well done Sir, WELL Done
Now when you spark up, It will be smiles,
Keep it green Irish and I am looking forward to seeing what you put together
in the next few months, now that you have the bug, to grow that is . . . . ..
Hope you find yourself a great new place where you can feel safe and run whatever ya want
if you are still going to be looking, like you said finding a place may take some time But as persistent as you
have been with the growing, I would put money on seeing the next seeds dropping in your new flat before the end of the Year!!!
Peace and +++ Vibes to Yaz Irish,
FlyJ

Thanks FlyingJ, yes I want to get my next grow started asap! The seeds arrived a few days ago. I think your right, next grow will be started before the year is out hopefully.

canadaseed

canadaseed

So Iv trimmed about 50% of my popcorn, and got this:

View attachment 449248

41 more grams! That puts my total so far at 4.9oz!!! This means that by the time I trim and weigh the rest Il most likely SURPASS my original goal of a 6oz total!
awesome man!! u surpassed your expectations, i bet that's an amazing feeling. yes very distinguishabel look!! Ur buds came out really nice, looks resin coated hows the falvors

irishboiii

irishboiii

awesome man!! u surpassed your expectations, i bet that's an amazing feeling. yes very distinguishabel look!! Ur buds came out really nice, looks resin coated hows the falvors

Havnt smoked any since that first bit I took, waiting for the cure to finish. Not much of a taste yet from the bit I did smoke tbh

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Nice thread Laddy. And yes the popcorn counts in my book.. Congrats on the success.. Best DP

irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey everyone, just thought Id update you all on my grow. After curing for a few weeks, the smell came back but it isnt that crazy dank smell I got first time I grew this strain. Still, its a nice smell.

The smoke is amazing, potent as fuck! Tastes kinda like piney wood on the inhale and the exhale leaves a nice pine aftertaste.

The high is really energetic, it provides loads of energy and sets the mind racing. Really enjoyable. Iv smoked it around a good few people and they all love it, some of the comments I got were great! Its totally different to what everybody smokes here. Sativa strains are almost never available here, its all couchlock indicas here.

All in all, very happy, very successful grow. So successful that I may even grow this again in future despite all the problems I ran into during the grow lmao. Its just that good!

Thanks to everybody that followed my journal and helped me out :-)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Farm
The growers
and the Years of Knowledge have given a lot of us IMO
a jump on growing like no other tool can,
Its great to see where I started and see where the Farm has helped take me . . . . .
If I were You IMHO I would be as happy as you seem to be too . . . . .
You did a great Job with where you started
and The Kick ass bud you now have . . . .
It goes Quick! ! !
get to that next grow broski
cant wait to see what ya do Next
FlyJ

canadaseed

canadaseed

What @FlyinJStable just said... so true, If it weren't for the farm i would be so confused and conflicted on knowledge of growing pot. a forum that is non-judgmental with expert advice. No ego shoving on this forum honest straight up people. it's a good place to be lol. @irishboiii really pulled off this PowerPlant and is this ur first or second grow or something?! nice stuff can't wait to see ur next grow and will be following!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Happy Holi_Daze Mr Baker man
Looks great ! ! !
so Hope all is well and you are keeping the green side up
Peace and good will @irishboiii
FlyJ

newbie1

newbie1

sounds like a scarlet lilly beatle. Probably come from out side somehow. Dont know if they harm cannabis. I know they devestate lillies :-(

Latest posts

Top Bottom