here from ICMAG

• Thread starter AlterEgo860
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlterEgo860

hey guys.. im going to be stopping most posts at ICMAG. im sick of this dude I know.. going around talking shit.. saying im a snitch.. when hes the dude who got busted sending clones by USPS.. .. im sick of being told hes telling people im a snitch.. when im clearly not.. its like first. if I was a snitch.. u think id let a kid talk shit and go around telling people my real name and business?? nope.. if I was a SNITCH.. he would be arrested for growing .. so im not going to give out any details of who he is. because im not like that. I don't want anyone or anything to happen to any growers.. even if I dislike them..

well anyways. I am breeding a ton of genetics.. and receiving new genetics from all over the world.. I am sick of highschool drama from 40 year old dudes? comeon.. I tried to drop the BS and stay friends.. but fuck me once.. ok. fuck me twice.. ok.. but fuck me 3 times.. and talk shit saying my real name on the net.. ? really?

its like this.. if I keep hearing shit. you aren't going to be snitched on.. but u will wish I woulda snitched.. I PROMISE U THAT

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm just back because seems like this is only site I can count on for no drama and I hope some of my friends are still here? I'll help out with coco , canna nutes or anything I can just let me know and if Mr Logic wants to vend some Zoo beans I'm working on stuff now. Talk to ya all soon or shoot me a pm . Here to help any way I can

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I heard Payaso did some spy type photography in his college days before he got hooked up with Jorge.

Peace

B

BestAround

I think he did a perfect intro.. fuck man.. hes saying FUCK ICMAG and CAME HERE.. he left kuz of drama and came here. lol if theres no drama started from him.. then we have no problems..

basicly I go to all the forums too .. and ive had my drama.. n I leave the site.. and leave the DRAMA AT THAT SITE.. I had a few fights and got banned from a site for speaking the truth.. how people are raggin on BHO.. only kuz they make there money off BubbleBAG HASH and BHO made the price drop for most bubblebag hash.. unless its super nice.. but if not.. u got a bunch of crap .

draco

draco

hey guys.. im going to be stopping most posts at ICMAG. im sick of this dude I know.. going around talking shit.. saying im a snitch.. when hes the dude who got busted sending clones by USPS.. .. im sick of being told hes telling people im a snitch.. when im clearly not.. its like first. if I was a snitch.. u think id let a kid talk shit and go around telling people my real name and business?? nope.. if I was a SNITCH.. he would be arrested for growing .. so im not going to give out any details of who he is. because im not like that. I don't want anyone or anything to happen to any growers.. even if I dislike them..

well anyways. I am breeding a ton of genetics.. and receiving new genetics from all over the world.. I am sick of highschool drama from 40 year old dudes? comeon.. I tried to drop the BS and stay friends.. but fuck me once.. ok. fuck me twice.. ok.. but fuck me 3 times.. and talk shit saying my real name on the net.. ? really?

its like this.. if I keep hearing shit. you aren't going to be snitched on.. but u will wish I woulda snitched.. I PROMISE U THAT

wtf? you're blowin pretty hard there skippy... but i feel like i got in on the middle of the conversation. could you state that in the form of a question?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Life is too dang short for drama queens. Welcome to the Farm. Act like an adult , keep an open mind and be open to the fact that others have a right to their own opinion even if you don't agree with them.
Keep that in mind and you will do well here. The Farm just flat a%% rocks. You wont find a better bunch of peeps anywhere!!! My name is Jumpincactus and I endorse this statement. :)

Top Bottom