here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DR.GT

DR.GT

can u tell us the rate of IBA per gallon? i apologize if its been mentioned already somewhere else..Thanks

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hey Q9 just wanted to go back to my original question about the reflectors setting up my new room and I was running bell lighting hoods non-vented and I see in your thread in 16k 24site your using melonhead reflectors and in this thread your using non-vented so which one to do you like and why thanks Q9

Quantum9

Quantum9

Equipment, like anything else in this industry cannot simply be rated first, second, third, etc - it is not good or bad in-itself. It can, however be good or bad for specific purposes, and in some cases one works better then the other - or vice versa.

That being said, there are also some misconceptions about lighting hardware.

First, plants can be closest to bare bulbs, not cooled hoods.

Second, cooled hoods are slightly hotter then non-cooled.

Third, even clean glass blocks 10% of the light (have you ever seen clean glass?)

The more I think about it, the only time i would cool my lights again would be in rooms with short ceilings, or that are in very hot geographical reagons.

tatter sally

tatter sally

Can someone please tell me what IBA is? Hate to sound like such a newb. We have just started to rock two UCxxl 18's and the learning curve has been steep.. Thanks

squiggly

squiggly

Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) is an auxin, or plant hormone.

It is a plant growth regulator and generally promotes shoot proliferation.

Amber

Amber

Can someone please tell me what IBA is? Hate to sound like such a newb. We have just started to rock two UCxxl 18's and the learning curve has been steep.. Thanks
I love science but in plain stoner English check out thread by desertsquirrel in Advanced Techniques & Problems Rooting with IBA. Or here is some visual stimulation.
IMG 1427

IMG 1426

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Does anybody have a dosage for IBA per gallon of water during veg?? I've never used it except for clones, but Q9 uses it during veg too, ingenious. Maybe a 1 gram per gallon or something like that??

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Does anybody have a dosage for IBA per gallon of water during veg?? I've never used it except for clones, but Q9 uses it during veg too, ingenious. Maybe a 1 gram per gallon or something like that??
.10-.35 g per gallon, Ive heard people stick to .25 g per gallon until week 2 as a standard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom