here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quantum9

Quantum9

I thought i would throw up a few pics from one of our clients who have really exceeded my expectations. It has been an honor and privilege to work with people of such character and passion. I hope you all like the pics as much as i do.

Day 14:

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

absolutely beautiful:woot:

If you have a moment can you explain the layout of the lights in that Op?

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

What kind of reflectors are those?? they look sorta like adjust a wings cut in half and tweaked a little bit... Are they custom made? or new?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Are those Beam Flicker hoods? I have been lookin at them for greenhouse applications for sup light....when you mount them high bay they have a 30' x 90' footprint perfect for keepin plants in veg before June in a greenhouse

sixstring

sixstring

nice grow fo sho.any chance ya snapped a few pics before chop :) that last set of pics looked like a grow op inside of a large airplane lol.

Quantum9

Quantum9

Have a few Final pics here. I gotta say working with these guys was such a pleasure. The incredible ability and hard work they applied to the few tips we gave them truly speaks for itself.

They did just shy of 2 lbs per 600 @ a 168% yield increase over one cycle.

Hope you all like

DR.GT

DR.GT

You would not believe me if i told you.
lay it on me! i have been running the uc for a couple years and i am finally smashing it numbers wise with extremely low ppms.. I use cs nutes and max out around 4/450.. I only use a 30percent booster to base max through flower works best for me.. Please fill us in on E.C status.. would love to hear others ratios and max E.C

Top Bottom