here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quantum9

Quantum9

And first day in the UC.

Tomorrow after i prune ill post a few more...

IMGP1473
IMGP1474
IMGP1471

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Those ladies are gonna love their new home. How long were those ladies in the bubble tray? Very low ec for such lush ladies I like.. what strain is this round banging out

Quantum9

Quantum9

God i wish we could of, we had to put everything in that room while we painted the rest of the facility... You guys finding anything other then Florecoat enamel that is holding up on concrete floors?

Thanks tex.

Rhilo

Rhilo

Yo- Q, Just dropped that res temp down to 13c (bout 55f) and lowered the top-off line to be below the net pots, not at 2nd rung as they are now, they should consume enough tonight to get it down to your suggested level. Double kuddos on that veg system, never thought your could create that much root explosion in such short time. And you answered a question I was about to ask the other night; what about mixing strains since every strain seems to like different nutrient levels, I was thinking I should stay single strained, but I see you are growing a buffet in there, so, are all those particular strains similar in their traits and requirements or are you just a 1%er - beast of a grower, and you make 'em do what you want 'em to do regardless? LOL..

smokie

smokie

Very nice are you going to have Quantum9 monitoring equipment/software in there, very interested to see what its all about.

Qauntum9 do all of us a favor and lift up the lids on the bubble tray so we can see how its set up
Ive been wanting to make one just like that since i saw a pic of Prefers Ham version but i like the added lid.

What do you mean by 4 fractioned air pumps

how do you avoid root tangle in the bubble tray?

Any way pulling up a chair for this one.

Any one ever use this Alita air hose seems like it would be perfect for a bubble tray, I like the name btw

http://www.alita.com/diffuser/siliconehose.php

Silicone Rubber Diffuser Hose
clear.gif

srdroll.jpg

Quantum9

Quantum9

Very nice are you going to have Quantum9 monitoring equipment/software in there, very interested to see what its all about.

Qauntum9 do all of us a favor and lift up the lids on the bubble tray so we can see how its set up
Ive been wanting to make one just like that since i saw a pic of Prefers Ham version but i like the added lid.

What do you mean by 4 fractioned air pumps

how do you avoid root tangle in the bubble tray?

Any way pulling up a chair for this one.

Any one ever use this Alita air hose seems like it would be perfect for a bubble tray, I like the name btw

http://www.alita.com/diffuser/siliconehose.php

Silicone Rubber Diffuser Hose
clear.gif

srdroll.jpg

Right now all of the hardware is with the devs in san fran and Budapest, after its all coded (including new growboat software) it will be installed here.

We are all doing our best to exercise patients, ill post info here as it happens.

Quantum9

Quantum9

Here is the new set of Bubble Girls, they have been in here a week or so. Ill post pics of the inside when we take them out...

And a few girls almost acclimated...

IMGP1494
IMGP1496
IMGP1501

Quantum9

Quantum9

oh, lights right now are 50% mh and 50% HPS checker boarded.

6 X alita-80s w 3 small round gray diffusers per site, plus an eco 3 on the epi, super custom chiller (a hose coiled in the epic w/49 degree tap water flowing LOL), and no envionmental controls installed as of yet.

Upgrades continue.... Ill show you around the rest of the facility soon. these 20 hour days 7 days a week are starting to catch up to me, but i plan on spending every minute of the next 3 days petting these baby girls until they are seriously lubricated...

T

tipper619sd

Also wanted to note that not a single plant in the facility has been topped. Ever.

was paying attention to that. I had mixed feelings about topping my plants i thought it brought about unwanted stress to the plant and in some cases took away from the plants yield. Why do u prefer not to top them ?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Dude. Ur killing hip hop over there. Very nice.

Just gotta ask. What kind of pots are those white ones?

Amber

Amber

God i wish we could of, we had to put everything in that room while we painted the rest of the facility... You guys finding anything other then Florecoat enamel that is holding up on concrete floors?

Thanks tex.
I found this paint in a hobby shop called Graffiti paint. Its spray paint but its holding well on my shop floor.
Floor

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Thanks tex.

White concrete epoxy + primer. Home Desperate, $40/gal covers about 2,000 soft if you're reasonable proficient with a paint roller on a broomstick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom