here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hey what's good Q9 wanted to know how long pre veg in those bubble tray under what light T-5? Also what happen to the aeroflo? Last ? What you use in pre-veg dyna bloom still thanks

Papa

Papa

Supporter
God i wish we could of, we had to put everything in that room while we painted the rest of the facility... You guys finding anything other then Florecoat enamel that is holding up on concrete floors?

a great long term solution is a silicate paint called Keim.

the problem with painting masonry surfaces is that they need to breathe. paints seal the surface, like a film . . . . . and when your concrete breathes it then bubbles that film off the surface. some products will bubble within the year, others within several years. this may be alright for a temporary room, but at some point, it'll need to be redone.

keim allows vapor to transmit through it. it was invented over 125 years ago, but it is so technologically advanced that it's right up your alley ds.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hey DS I little off topic and I apologize in advance for it just wanted to know how long after you harvest your plants do you get rid of it to dispen? And also do you find the need to cure your stuff or its good to go after the initial drying process thanks

Rhilo

Rhilo

Great would you be incline from your real busy schedule to either start a thread on your harvest and dry/ cure method thanks for the speedy response ds
I second the great need for that Q9. If you have already addressed it here please direct me. Im about 7-14 days out, so it would be LOVELY to have just the basics of your technique. You and I have discussed this and I do understand that some things are to remain private. But just give us the major No No's then, thanks bro~ Im rolling in a dark closet with a temp of 70 and RH of 40-50 from small huey. I trimmed the fans and but have left large portions of stem intack. I thought I would go 2-3 days in the closet at those above conditions and then retrim any excess and throw em in a drying rack for a couple days after taking off as much stem as possible right.. Then jar.. Which, that opens up another can of worms,,, the burping schedule.. Elaborate at will please.. ?? Happy Holidays All ~ Radar

Quantum9

Quantum9

ok so as usual we are running all media.. first is a few tables of Chemdog 91...
IMGP1533
IMGP1531
IMGP1528
IMGP1599

Kushlvr

Kushlvr

Like usual setting the standards. I love it so dead-icated & always Grateful! Awesome facility,have you considered a UC Pro in there? Just wanted to chime in give praises. Btw the way thank you for taking the time to talk with Amber about our situation here in Cali. We really do appreciate it. I got you covered. Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year bro. 2013 here we come ready to tear the roof off the MFer!!

Top Bottom