Here We Go Oregon, Measure 91 Passes

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Is that why all these kids have cards and yes with 4 patients u have 6 pounds. All they say is IBM. And a card I know asked a dispensary once how all these kids got cards. Course u have to have 200 for state and 75 to 150 for dr

Last edited:
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I wonder how they are going to ' choose ' amongst the influx of grower/processor/wholesaler/seller applications . I haven't followed the laws much in Washington , but didn't they JUST start issuing licences these now ?

Would one be permitted to operate their business while the licensing was sitting in bureaucratic paper stacks ?

ETak

ETak

Lol..... medical is 3 pounds we don't want them takin that away ...we were fine the way it was ... anyone could smoke if they wanted to... they gave a card to anyone ...

Exactly Medusa, couldn't of said it any better myself, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
@ETak ................Keep it light, keep it lit and let it be easy.....................

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I wonder how they are going to ' choose ' amongst the influx of grower/processor/wholesaler/seller applications . I haven't followed the laws much in Washington , but didn't they JUST start issuing licences these now ?

Would one be permitted to operate their business while the licensing was sitting in bureaucratic paper stacks ?

First come. Yep and something like 350 more they didn't get to sure that would be a big no. Until licensed in lesss medical

Last edited:
ETak

ETak

Lol..... medical is 3 pounds we don't want them takin that away ...we were fine the way it was ... anyone could smoke if they wanted to... they gave a card to anyone ...

Exactly Medusa, couldn't have said it better myself.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

$35.00 an once tax on medicine........what a joke, greedy bastards

Keep it light, keep it lit and let it be easy
.................@ETak

ETak

ETak

Exactly Medusa, couldn't have said it better myself.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Keep it light, keep it lit and let it be easy
.................@ETak

Oops, sorry about the double post, I guess I need my medicine......@ETak

cc503

cc503

So in the new system are growers going to be able to set the price? And what is the point of the wholesales liscence why wouldn't people sell directly to retailers?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
U have to be licensed by the state liquor board.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
We will see what they set price at.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Im curious too how many of these they plan to issue and how.... theres 4 different licenses available.....and it looks like you can hold multiple licenses.....does it say if it is open to non-residents? I found that part unclear...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yes read in the law non resident is ok. That's why so many. Who do u think paid for all the advertising outta state. Of course they will have to pay state taxes but were suppose to be lower than anyone else. Total fuck up

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Since the law has passed over 1100 hundred people have signed up to receive email alerts from the OLCC......me included........fuck.

The best way if your interested in applying is to take the seminar. Lawyers with all forms will be there. 300 for 2 days.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Shot 8#s is a lot better, it sucks living in the Bible Belt, too slow moving.

R

red x

I read the initiative
If new licenses to sell wont be allowed for two years,
How can a seminar now possibly increase your chances?

Top Bottom