heres what chucky is growing

• Thread starter chuckyoufarley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chuckyoufarley

hey BILLYGOAT my friend i thank ya for the props man
and i always share with my friends they are the peeps that do my smoke reports ,cuz if you ask me i just say yep this shit here it dank diggity dank lol
heres a 2nd run with the WHITE i vegged longer ,mabee get a larger yield this time and there wont be any light mishaps againlol
WHITE

WHITE 1

WHITE 2

WHITE 3

now some BUBBA BX1
BUBBA BX1

BUBBA BX1 1

BUBBA BX1 2

BUBBA BX1 4

BUBBA BX1 5

BUBBA BX1 6

BUBBA BX1 7

BUBBA BX1 8

BUBBA BX1 9

BUBBA BX1 10

BUBBA BX1 11

i had to use a few stakes to seperate the 1 BUBBA so the light could shine down in the middle a bit more

R

Really

Hey Chucky, I must say that white pheno is pretty awsome. Your doing a great job, keep up the good work.

C

chuckyoufarley

Really tanx man this is only the 2nd of a few runs i got to do with her pretty leafy in flower mite try 1 outdoors too
tanx for peeping my ladies

D

Dublo

:sun Fan-Fucking-tastic Job brother Chucky!!!

really diggin the size of your girls... and your sure show your skill with the beauty of your flower's.. Keep up the bad ass work man..

Bless you and Bless all in this thread... Peace and Harmony! ~Dub_Lo

C

chuckyoufarley

Dublo ,i thank ya for the kind words man ,i been doing thing for awhile now and i am still trying and learning diff things all the time ,and as long as my buds keep coming out the way they do ima keep oin what im doin hahha tanx for peeking brother

C

chuckyoufarley

i guess its been a long while since ive posted eh
heres what i got going outdoors

ECSD

ECSD OUT30

ECSD OUT DOORS29

NORTHERN PEAKS

NORTHERN PEAKS 34

NORTHERN PEAKS 35

ORANGE DIESEL
ORANGE DIESEL32

ORANGE DIESEL033

ORANGE DIESEL 036

THE WHITE
WHITE31

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE
TW X BMS 2

TWX BMS OUTDOORS 027

C

chuckyoufarley

HERES A lil indoors ECSD nugs still got another 40 days or there about anyway .this was a gifted clone and i dont think it will ever leave my garden of goodness.
ECSD4

ECSD6

ECSD7

ECSD19

ECSD 1

i forgot my BUBBA in a bucket outdoors

BUBBA BX1 OUTDOORS037

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning Chucky,

Things are looking awesome like always your way. Plants looking really nice. You know I'm going to be watching that White plant. lolol I'm also keeping a close eye on that Bubba you got. I've been having issues with my cut. Seems she doesn't like much feeding. Never seen anything like it before. Any ways, nice thread and grow like always.

Good luck with the rest of it.
Take care,
BG

C

chuckyoufarley

my bubba is giving me issues also, i was told to use tiger bloom in flower to keep her green and that seem to work well as for veg she is a picky lil bitch but being a female with a name like BUBBA probably dont help loltanx for the props brother just trying to be as good a grower as you BIG SHOTS lol j/k

C

chuckyoufarley

well its been quite awhile since i posted ,my outdoor crop got ripped by a retired cop i found out .so i trashed the indoor thing i had going at the same location (i know major mistake growing indoor same place growing outdoor)but anyway i shut the whole ting dowb but now i got a new spot to do my thing.heres some JILLYBEAN 2weeks flower

Jilly 2 week 12 12 001

Jilly 2 week 12 12 002

Jilly 2 week 12 12 003

Jilly 2 week 12 12 005

Jilly 2 week 12 12 006

Jilly 2 week 12 12 007

Jilly 2 week 12 12 008

Jilly 2 week 12 12 010

Jilly 2 week 12 12 012

C

chuckyoufarley

i also just germed some of swan song seed SOURSAVER 2.5 from ZEPPELINDOOD.they are a few yrs old and i got 5/6 to germ so far ,it has only been 2 days

T

Tolpan

Great to see ya back :hi

Interesting strains chucky, I'll be watching:cool0041:

All the best and stay safe

Tolpan

W

woodie1369

so you lost your WHITE mom ??? if so that f^%king sucks !!by chance did you ever give some one a cut of her that maybe you can get a cut back????Im not trying to be nosey it just looked like that WHITE cut you had was ungodly with resin coverage!!!!! if you did, I hope you get it back in your garden as soon as possible I loved the look of that plant !!!!!

W

woodie1369

sorry to hear that I bet it was like losing a good freind or family member???

S

Swerve

hey chucky them bubbas are looking good man. you def can grow some dank.. let me know how ya like them. as im making the bx2 very soon to them as the bx1 we just stellar..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey buddy!! how are ya doin mane!!i'll be watching you!!! muha ha ha!!! dj

C

chuckyoufarley

sup brother DJ
here is some sensistar and some jilly the SS is 1 week 12/12 an JB is 3 weeks 12/12
Jilly 3 week 12 12 001

Jilly 3 week 12 12 002

Jilly 3 week 12 12 003

Jilly 3 week 12 12 005

Jilly 3 week 12 12 006

Jilly 3 week 12 12 010

Jilly 3 week 12 12 007

Jilly 3 week 12 12 009

Jilly 3 week 12 12 011

Jilly 3 week 12 12 008

SENSISTAR 1 WEEK 12 12

SENSISTAR 1 WEEK 12 12 2