heres what chucky is growing

• Thread starter chuckyoufarley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budkatz

Wow, beautiful plants. The White seems destined to be the next big thing!

Respect!

C

chuckyoufarley

budkatz tanx much ,THE WHITE is an awesome loooking strain .i cant wait to try her in a few more weeks
tanx for peeking

P

Pistil Pete

That Bottle Rocket is looking mighty fine, and the ECSD is gonna be a monster. Great work, Chuck.
Stay safe.

C

chuckyoufarley

pistilpete tanx much the ECSD in veg is my mom the 1 in flower is a tree lol not very big buds but they are dense and smell teriffic cant wait to try the real deal ECSD

C

chuckyoufarley

some pic from the other day
1st up BUBBA BX1 just different sides same plant
BUBBA BX1

BUBBA BX1 1

BUBBA BX1 2

ECSD
ECSD

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE
TW X BMS

TW X BMS 1

TW X BMS 2

TW X BMS 3

INCREDIBUBBLEABOUT 2WEEKS 12/12
INCREDIBUBBLE 1

INCREDIBUBBLE 2

INCREDIBUBBLE

INCREDIBUBBLE 3

THE WHITE
THE WHITE

THE WHITE 1

THE WHITE 2

:banana::afroweed:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Stop,

teasing me with that white. lolol. I sure enjoy those pictures. Very nice strain and good work Chucky. Nice and frosty.
Enjoy,
BG

T

Tolpan

That white is amazing, you'll get some fine hash from her!

All others will get monsters, hehe!

Go for it:rasta:

Tolpan

C

chuckyoufarley

BG MY FRIEND i cant help it she is so fine i like to take pics of beautiful females and ,well she is what she is lol and you know where its at when your ready
tolpan i been tossing around the idea of making some killer butter with the trim
i mite run a few batches thru the bags and then use whats left
tanx for peeking fellas

C

chuckyoufarley

heres what i have today
1st up my 2 BUBBA BX 1 I still think its funny as hell calling my GIRLS bubba lol
BUBBA BX1 2

BUBBA BX1 3

INCREDIBUBBLE
about 10-14 days 12/12
INCREDIBUBBLE

INCREDIBUBBLE 4

INCREDIBUBBLE 6

INCREDIBUBBLE 7

INCREDIBUBBLE 8

INCREDIBUBBLE 9

INCREDIBUBBLE 10

INCREDIBUBBLE 11

THE WHITEmy MOM

INCREDIBUBBLE 2

INCREDIBUBBLE 3

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE
about 20 days 12/12
TW X BMS

TW X BMS 1

TW X BMS 2

INCREDIBUBBLE 5
C

chuckyoufarley

heres my boy BUBBA im going to try and get me some pollen and make miceelf and some close friends some seeds
BUBBA BX  male

BUBBA BX  male 1

BUBBA BX  male 2

going to be pollinating some
SUDDENLY SCHROM
WHITE
INCREDIBUBBLE
ECSD
TW X BMS
BUBBA BX1BOTH PHENO's
G-13
G-3
AND IF MY 1 CUT ROOTS
TRAWBERRY COUGH
AND IF I GET A FEW FEMALES
ORANGE DIESEL
NORTHERN PEAKS

R

RAINMAN

Great shots Chuckyou! Glad to see you doing your thing here and growing the dank.

C

chuckyoufarley

rainman tanx for peeping my girls and their boyfriend BUBBA ,i'll be nice and not show pics of them doing the nasty in the closet in the near future LOL
nobody more glad then me my friend cant wait for stuff to finish and for whats finished to dry

C

cway

heres my boy BUBBA im going to try and get me some pollen and make miceelf and some close friends some seeds

going to be pollinating some
SUDDENLY SCHROM
WHITE
INCREDIBUBBLE
ECSD
TW X BMS
BUBBA BX1BOTH PHENO's
G-13
G-3
AND IF MY 1 CUT ROOTS
TRAWBERRY COUGH
AND IF I GET A FEW FEMALES
ORANGE DIESEL
NORTHERN PEAKS

Chucky bro that should be some dank crosses.. What kind of Aromas do you get from the Male and so you see any resin on his but sacs?

C

chuckyoufarley

hey CWAY he hasnt been 12/12 yet to show any sac's but im like 99.9% that it a male gotta put him in a lil bigger pot then veg another 2 weeks then 12/12 and by then he should have some sac'age goin on .he does smell dank as hell rite now ,he smells like the smaller of the 2 females i got in veg
im not trying to be a breeder im just making these seeds for me and my homies
tanx for peeking my friend

C

Core

heya chucky !!
everywhere i go i see you exellet growing abilleties...i realy need to compliment you once again my friend!

although this thread is a pain in the ass to load...and i got broadband ...LOL...don't know how but it happens more onhere...not only yours hehe....Shit bro keep it comming don't mind me rant...I'll wait for'm to load ;)

C

chuckyoufarley

CORE MY FRIEND how the heck ya been man grrrrrreat i hope .ya know the 1 thing i do really well is illeagal,i would love to be a provider and grow weed for someone who really needs it to function that would be so awesome but im in upstate NY and i doubt it will happpen soon. i can dream i guess
tanx for stopping by my friend

Billygoat

Billygoat

DAMN!!!!

Kickin butt like always Chucky. Rock that pollen and make those seeds. You can never have enough seeds. You never know what you might need them. Always enjoy following your threads. Great job like always and can't wait to see more. Now, where's those White pictures, lolol.
Take care,
BG

P

Pistil Pete

Those sound like some crazy crosses, Chuck.
Suddenly Schrom x Bubba ... :surprised
Good luck with them. I'm sure you'll rock it.
Stay safe.

C

chuckyoufarley

BG tanx man ill get some picsof the white up tomorrow
Pistil Pete that suddenly schrom is a reveg its killer smoke the cross should make it evevn beter

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin great Chuck and awesome list to drop pollen on , I spilt all of my Sour Diesel S1 pollen the other day:mad0233:

Top Bottom