symbiote420

Took these pics this morning!
Day 35......
Symbiote420 397
Symbiote420 398

.......here's the two males!
Symbiote420 399

Symbiote420 400

(the tall plant middle left is my Bubba'91 x White'91 male and the bushy plant right side rear is my Sag's Bubbleberry cut!)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Took these pics this morning!
Day 35......
View attachment 260311View attachment 260312

.......here's the two males!
View attachment 260313
View attachment 260314
(the tall plant middle left is my Bubba'91 x White'91 male and the bushy plant right side rear is my Sag's Bubbleberry cut!)
Ladies are all looking healthy sym420 do you find more issue's arise with bugs in basement's than tent or say closet's my flower room is a closet never a bug , my veg is garage and last few days noticed a few nats , nothing major - just dont want it to become one, gonna have to keep my eye on it ,,,,, peace soser

symbiote420

symbiote420

Ladies are all looking healthy sym420 do you find more issue's arise with bugs in basement's than tent or say closet's my flower room is a closet never a bug , my veg is garage and last few days noticed a few nats , nothing major - just dont want it to become one, gonna have to keep my eye on it ,,,,, peace soser

You can get pest from anywhere! Here in MI this is the time of year when critters try to come inside. I messed up this year when I installed the intake, I didn't put a screen on it! Next year I'm sraying chemicals all over the outside & inside ......I just replaced my old raggety basement windows for glass blocks, so now there's a better seal around them than before! I get lazy with the grow over the summer .....life, the wife & kids it all just catches up to me! I've had bugs problems ever since MI went legit, never ever had any pest problems before it, save gnats and they are easy to control, hell since '08 I've had thrips, aphids, root aphids, & spider mites ....I heard the broad are here now too! You know what they say "An ounce of prevention......"

slausongardens

slausongardens

who made the bubba91 x white 91? cob? you? thats gotta be a nice little polyhybrid.. seems like whichever way it goes should be dank.

beautiful pics sym.. those leaves look so nice.. cant wait to see buds on them. and i think you said you grow organically with your own soil??? if so thats the way to do it.. it brings all the awesome flavors out and in this case it should bring that diesel flavor out in all of them. at least with mine.. even the herijuana leaners retained the diesel flavors in the taste and something tells me if they were grown with chems it wouldnt have came through so nicely.

and thanks to all the people that took me up on the offer and shot me a pm.. im gonna try to make the post office right before the last drop today so if you havent hit me up yet get to it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

You can get pest from anywhere! Here in MI this is the time of year when critters try to come inside. I messed up this year when I installed the intake, I didn't put a screen on it! Next year I'm sraying chemicals all over the outside & inside ......I just replaced my old raggety basement windows for glass blocks, so now there's a better seal around them than before! I get lazy with the grow over the summer .....life, the wife & kids it all just catches up to me! I've had bugs problems ever since MI went legit, never ever had any pest problems before it, save gnats and they are easy to control, hell since '08 I've had thrips, aphids, root aphids, & spider mites ....I heard the broad are here now too! You know what they say "An ounce of prevention......"
agreed summer is tough , same deal here wife, kids and throw in a little crib at the beach makes it even more difficult but I try my best to keep my shit tight. First 5-6 grows never a bug to be seen but I would stop at my buddies and he always had the yellow sticky traps full of gnat's and I never did but I was a noob then and took a cat piss clone from him, hence bug problems...... lesson learned since then only last summer did I ever have another issue ...... peace bro.... best to you and yours .....SoSer

S

swisscheese

Spend $8 and put a cheap furnace filter over your intake with gorilla tape. No more bugs or big effort to stop them from coming in. And I'm from the country with all kind of funky bugs to keep out and its working perfectly.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
who made the bubba91 x white 91? cob? you? thats gotta be a nice little polyhybrid.. seems like whichever way it goes should be dank.

beautiful pics sym.. those leaves look so nice.. cant wait to see buds on them. and i think you said you grow organically with your own soil??? if so thats the way to do it.. it brings all the awesome flavors out and in this case it should bring that diesel flavor out in all of them. at least with mine.. even the herijuana leaners retained the diesel flavors in the taste and something tells me if they were grown with chems it wouldnt have came through so nicely.

and thanks to all the people that took me up on the offer and shot me a pm.. im gonna try to make the post office right before the last drop today so if you havent hit me up yet get to it.

Running Cob's bubba91 next time around so ill keep ya posted on how she looks

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea cannarado's right, both are Cob's creations! The B'91 x W'91 is from New House Seeds outta CO., they got a male growing out some of his White'91 so they used him in a couple projects ......mine seems to have a shared structure between the '91 and Bubba!!
Symbiote420 346
Symbiote420 347

I tested the seed plant in a secluded area outdoors, it had trich covered purple tinted pollen sacs, the leaves had some purpling too! The smell was sweet and skunky .....this and the C99 f2 male sticks my fingers together after touching them, I can't wait to see what they bring to the table!

Hey cannarado I kept one male from your Straydawg's around, just waiting to see what the females do first! Everything is going good with em so far!

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah please do keep me posted. both yalls.. cob and tierro rojo and them guys up in colorado are doing big thangs, i love the high country thread at the other site.. one of my favorite threads.. theyre producing some real fire, i wish we could do something similar around my parts but growers are more into cashing in on the crops then breeding round here. colorados doing big shit genetically.. i know california always sets the bar and runs shit, especially norcal but it looks like colorado might be doing more shit, at least right now.

cobs down with new house seeds?? i was unsure.. i see rev giving em love now in skunk which is cool! theyre red headed stranger is getting around apparently.

but b91 x w91 would be bonkers to find a pheno thats got the frost and chunky yields of the white, the smell and taste of the 91 and high of the bubba, either way theyre prolly all frosty fuckers.

right now im finishing flowering JJ's white dawg and socal seeds white x Chemdog D and theyre nice.. the white x Chemdog D put out the keeper of them all though.. with frost and smell.. but one of JJ's (that i didnt clone) is really coming together at the end and finally getting a smell. it might actually be the best but we'll see. super frosty fat chunky buds with the two best ones.. such a perfect mix.. ive been looking for a male in the white x Chemdog D as ive had a coulple keeper females from 2 packs. wish i could try the white91 and compare..

but anywayz back to the topic at hand.. i just got back from the post office. anyone that pmed me will be getting a package by friday for sure. the closer you are to LA maybe even thursday.. west coasters tomorrow.

you will all be happy as i tried to give everyone the obvious favorites like the wifi, white, white master, alien kush, but also threw in some i really wanna see people grow like jilly bean, strawberry alien, strawberry diesel x jacks cleaner, raskals super skunk, sour d, etc so please make it happen folks!!!! grow em, find a super keeper, clone it, pass it around, breed it, i just really wanna see some gems come out these for all of us. keep me updated on em even if they suck haha i wanna know!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

will do, very cool of you Slausongardens, am really interested in a subcool cross as I have never grown anything of his ,so here's hoping jillybean or Jacks cleaner is in my package and I will follow thru with the grow and keep a thread along with the 8 beans I threw in dirt yesterday....much appreciated ...respect soser

slausongardens

slausongardens

^^ cant remember who got what, but if u didnt get any ill send those ones.. i didnt pop any of the strawberry d x jacks cleaner but am really interested to see how it comes out.. havent sent it to many people either.. havent popped the jillybean one either but i got a sick ass agent orange dominant lady in flower right now. so i know that flavor can shine through.

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^ cant remember who got what, but if u didnt get any ill send those ones.. i didnt pop any of the strawberry d x jacks cleaner but am really interested to see how it comes out.. havent sent it to many people either.. havent popped the jillybean one either but i got a sick ass agent orange dominant lady in flower right now. so i know that flavor can shine through.
its cool bro , whatever you sent is fine not trying to be picky ..... I appreciate the fact that you are allowing me to test any of your gear bro..... no worries.... Respect SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Running white chem/ heri og and stardawg /heri og .... first- for those that are also in on this test .... just letting you know , what i'm going with in case you wanna show off something else. If this happens to be your choice also by all means - go ahead..... Respect SG and sym420 for all ready getting it going..... best of luck to all.......peace soser

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got 2 of them White 91 x Bubba 91 goin into soil 2nite. Wish me luck y'all. Thanx Cannarado for the beans. Would be nice to find a stellar male from them beans.

soserthc1

soserthc1

3- white chem /heri og 3-stardawg / heri og 3- ghost train haze #1 in paper towels now .......

soserthc1

soserthc1

:);) Getting the moms ready now, first up.....
White Fire
Bubbleberry
Sour Grapes (clone only)
Chem '91 (Skunk VA.)
DeathStar (clone only)
Purple Painkiller (Medman)
Stardawg
.....and later some goodies from ndnguy, his "88 G13 x Hashplant and a landrace Colombian Gold strain!
deathstar and the purplepainkiller sound awesome bro... read about the death star awhile back and always been a fan of Medman didn't know he made much thou.... does he have alot of strains ?

Top Bottom