• Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Herijuana og 5
Herijuana og 4
Herijuana og 3
Herijuana og 2
Got a nice Herijuana OG going. Just figured I'd share for those who'd like to see since I couldn't find any pics or info on the strain (well besides that Mota made the cross). Feeds well and is fast flowering. Can yield very nicely if dialed in. Crap yield if not lol. Here she is at 5 weeks:
Herijuana og

EVOKE

EVOKE

What up 619ster looks like you got it dialed in...thats one of my all time favorite smokes.. i tried running i didnt do so good... do u mind sharing how u got her dialed in...

symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn 619 that a frosty specimen right there bro, I wish I can reach rite thru the screen and pack a bowl full of that! I recently asked Mota about this cross as I too could hardly find any info on it, he says he didn't make it, and the Herijuana X OG cross he made is called Oguana Kush! I later found out it originated outta NorCal, that's about it.....I got a couple crosses made by the homie slausongardens with his Heri OG male (Stardawg, Headband, Sour Diesel, and White Dawg!) after things clear up around here I'll be sprouting em!

619ster

619ster

What up 619ster looks like you got it dialed in...thats one of my all time favorite smokes.. i tried running i didnt do so good... do u mind sharing how u got her dialed in...
Thanks bro! I did a couple runs with her before this and it didn't do so well for me either. But my boy I got the cut from does very well with it, so I knew I was doing something wrong. I feed with Dyna Gro Foliage Pro at 5ml/gal and Cali Magic at 4ml/gal during veg, and bump the Foliage Pro up to 10ml/gal for flower and that's what's been working for me. I used to run Flora Nova Bloom all the way but Foliage Pro is kicking ass for me now. And I grow multi strain perpetual setup so I don't have time to use meters and adjust various levels of nutes for the variety of strains and stages they're at. So I roll with what's simplest and effective for me. Peace!
Damn 619 that a frosty specimen right there bro, I wish I can reach rite thru the screen and pack a bowl full of that! I recently asked Mota about this cross as I too could hardly find any info on it, he says he didn't make it, and the Herijuana X OG cross he made is called Oguana Kush! I later found out it originated outta NorCal, that's about it.....I got a couple crosses made by the homie slausongardens with his Heri OG male (Stardawg, Headband, Sour Diesel, and White Dawg!) after things clear up around here I'll be sprouting em!
Yea I was wondering if I should title this thread Oguana Kush aka Herijuana OG Kush. But I honestly don't know if this is Mota's cross, or a random one as you say (I'm sure plenty folks end up with male Herijuana's to play with, it's great for breeding with). But I know it's a well selected pheno because the cut has been around for a good while now. I recently chucked some Anesthesia (Herijuana x Afghani/Skunk) male pollen at my last Herijuana OG and got one of those going. Still have yet to flower it out and see my results. Thanks for the kind words!! Peace!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea that Extrema is fire bro, I've only smoked Heri in crosses and all were pretty devastating in the potency dept.

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya same here 619.. Dr. Greenthumb has Chemo in seed form... i might swoop up a pack... but i must say ur herijuana keeps my eyes peeled back... nice structure...

EVOKE

EVOKE

i have a sickass Lemon Sour D that imma try and cross with my herijuana... hopefully is comes out sick like ur herijuana og... madd props

619ster

619ster

A couple more at week 6 now. Will continue to update as she finishes up. Kinda mad I made this my last run with her. First two tries didn't go as well and planned on this being last run, but she is doing so well I may want to go another!! Hope I can source the cut again because this is my last one! But then again I do have my Anesthesia x Herijuana OG vegging now so hopefully that's a nice cross.
CIMG3248
CIMG3249

slausongardens

slausongardens

ive done a lot of work with the oguana kush and also a local cut called herijuana og and like you ive always been curious to the history on the herijauan og cut.. i dont know if its a pheno from a pack of oguana kush seeds or if a local breeder made it.. i wish i could find out but nobody knows, i mention mota and they look at me like idiots so im just like nm.

i found a couple big yielding phenos in the oguana kush, most of them yielded very small popcorn buds but i got some good ones, and a large yielding funk machine male that i dusted all the females with..

i also have pollen saved for that herijuana og cut to make a new herijuana og in seed form.. cuz when i chucked the oguana kush pollen before the herijuana og didnt make it so now i gotta flower it out again and give it some pollen. its a bomb cut and very very strong meds, og smell but a little lighter and earthier from the herijuana and straight knockout meds. the herijuana og is definitely one of my all time favorite strains.

you got a very nice cut, dial it in and keep it around. u will be very happy. i just wish we could find out where it came from.. honestly it probably is from a pack of motas seeds cuz theyve been around for a while. and thats the only herijauna og cross i know of. if you want any of my oguana kush crosses pm me..

619ster

619ster

ive done a lot of work with the oguana kush and also a local cut called herijuana og and like you ive always been curious to the history on the herijauan og cut.. i dont know if its a pheno from a pack of oguana kush seeds or if a local breeder made it.. i wish i could find out but nobody knows, i mention mota and they look at me like idiots so im just like nm.

i found a couple big yielding phenos in the oguana kush, most of them yielded very small popcorn buds but i got some good ones, and a large yielding funk machine male that i dusted all the females with..

i also have pollen saved for that herijuana og cut to make a new herijuana og in seed form.. cuz when i chucked the oguana kush pollen before the herijuana og didnt make it so now i gotta flower it out again and give it some pollen. its a bomb cut and very very strong meds, og smell but a little lighter and earthier from the herijuana and straight knockout meds. the herijuana og is definitely one of my all time favorite strains.

you got a very nice cut, dial it in and keep it around. u will be very happy. i just wish we could find out where it came from.. honestly it probably is from a pack of motas seeds cuz theyve been around for a while. and thats the only herijauna og cross i know of. if you want any of my oguana kush crosses pm me..
Yea a mystery to me as well, but I also think it is Mota's. Sounds like you have the same cut. That male sounds interesting and I believe I ran across that thread around here before. May have to take a peak again. Now I really hope I didn't mess up by not cloning it again. But come to think of it I did give a couple clones to another buddy so hopefully he hasn't flowered yet or kept a cut. But thanks for the info and for dropping in. Peace!!
vader is a chump
LOL!!:p I have not had good experiences with him and his circle either if it's the same vader.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

vader from youtube?
Yea a mystery to me as well, but I also think it is Mota's. Sounds like you have the same cut. That male sounds interesting and I believe I ran across that thread around here before. May have to take a peak again. Now I really hope I didn't mess up by not cloning it again. But come to think of it I did give a couple clones to another buddy so hopefully he hasn't flowered yet or kept a cut. But thanks for the info and for dropping in. Peace!!

LOL!!:p I have not had good experiences with him and his circle either if it's the same vader.

619ster

619ster

Grower dude from Daygo?. Proly does some youtube stuff. Runs w/ a dispensary owner (nuggs @ Green Works). They tried getting into the breeding. Got jacked for a seed purchase from their "Ocean Grown Genetics" seed co. (they gone now, but what a rip off!)

Reactions: mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom