Hermi Seed Plant??

• Thread starter mynameisbob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mynameisbob

M

mynameisbob

I have a feeling it won't be male. It looks too bushy apart from all the male photos online I've seen.

M

mynameisbob

WHOOOOOOO. Female. So hyped. Coming in at 23" already,I was hoping to keep it under 4ft by harvest but that's probably out of the question now.

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

Hermies don't grow balls bro....they get yellow bananas coming right out of the bud. If you really want to keep the strain alive plant another seed from somewhere else and polonate the new seed with the yellow bananas, that's how they make fem seed

M

mynameisbob

I dont have any different strains. Only a crap ton of the same strain. Whats a good use for these plants and seeds then? Any way I can breed a fem seed plant

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

If you get another strain going you could get some fem seeds

M

mynameisbob

Thats a possibility. But does that require me to wait until next season? I can only grow outdoors.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Go buy some seeds from logic! Screw making fem seeds with herms unless you want to perpetually shoot yourself in the groin. Use colodial silver on a fresh plant that is female if you want fem seeds without the Carmen Miranda hat.

M

mynameisbob

This is my first grow,and my first 2 plants. I dont have any fem plants unfortunately. Only herm seeds and plants (sadface)

M

mynameisbob

Yeah im not 100% but they came right from some *dank* hermie buds so most likely. I agree they look awesome. Nice and bushy with 11 fingers at the top minus some nute burns.

Top Bottom