Hermi Seed Plant??

• Thread starter mynameisbob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

A few! Your roots will have more room and more resources to work with. I think you mentioned in the past you are in Oregon? Well the ground is a pretty large heat sink, and will keep your roots warmer come colder harvest nights that you may be trying to stretch out flower to ripen. You can amend and scratch up the soil and give it some + on phos and whatever else you may need before you go into flower (ideally this would have been last month but oh well. You will lose portability and you run a risk of damaging roots or branches but if you are careful, youll be fine. Or you could just keep it as is cause you are doing fine as is pal.

M

mynameisbob

Northwest washington. In between Seattle and Vancouver BC. Really ideal for this UW lol. For this grow ill probably just keep the buckets. Next season ill probably do it bigger (hopefully) and do it straight grom the ground. Im not so interested in indoorsm

M

mynameisbob

Thank you though. Everyone on here only has negative feedback. For my first grow I think they look great. Ive seen some pretty ugly plants around here.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Thank you though. Everyone on here only has negative feedback. For my first grow I think they look great. Ive seen some pretty ugly plants around here.
Sometimes truth isn't so pretty in regards to herms but yeah I think everyone would benefit from reading " how to win friends and influence others" by Carnegie. Most mean well around here tho from my experience and you just have to filter the rest

H

HugzAndNuggz

Hermies don't grow balls bro....they get yellow bananas coming right out of the bud. If you really want to keep the strain alive plant another seed from somewhere else and polonate the new seed with the yellow bananas, that's how they make fem seed
dunno what plants you grow where hermies dont grow balls lol... just cause you dont see the balls doesnt mean there not there.. ive seen some herms and cracked lots of seeds from herm plants that turn out to be herms and ive seen plenty of balls at all stages on herm plants

M

mynameisbob

Bushing out before flower. My estimate is another 4-5 weeks before harvest?

20160822 095538
Underthesun

Underthesun

Bushing out before flower. My estimate is another 4-5 weeks before harvest?
I'd say you really don't know at this point. You'll know maybe 2-3 weeks out when its getting close, but I'd say too soon to tell now. Could be 5 weeks, but my guess is longer looking at your plant...maybe even 8 weeks out. It has just barely begun to flower. Looks healthy though.

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

More like 8 to 10 with a known female, 6 or less weeks before you start seeing the hermi traits come out.

M

mynameisbob

I love the smell. This is a kush variety of UW so its got nice spicy/pepper tones

M

mynameisbob

Personally THC content doesnt warrent the term "dank" and neither do crystals or pretty colors. To me dank is when you accomplish something. Potent or not.

M

mynameisbob

The prettiest weed i've had was honestly not so good. And the best weed i've had looked like straight up dirt.

Top Bottom