Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
no argument just my feelings

the rez sour d ibl is crossed to somthin sensi afghani #1 or hindu kush it doesnt really matter my point is its inferior to the real deal why would you buy a sour d knock off with the clone geeting around like a hooker

As for being all about the money who fucking cares were all all about the money we all want the most we can get for our best efforts just go to thc bay

wrong im about quality n good karma ,i believe the majority of the farm feels the same that wats makes us diif than these other sites

now look at the bay many high grade genetics for respectable prices

motarebel
sannie
billygoat
bohdi

offerings for 50 $

the only thing tight about him is his attitude ,pockets,n underwear caz hes full of shit

i dont usually tlk negative but its the truth soo im done

1luvbigherb

H

haze89

im sorry but i got to stop you right there, cannacopia-respectable??? i ran thier sdxdc, and genius x dc, and both were complete crap waste of time, lets delete cannacopia there and put billygoat in their place

Yo I agree, BG is another heavy hitter man. That dude knows whats up. I gotta get my hands on some BG gear reaaaaaal quick.

EDIT: Shout out OJD for keepin them hazes comin!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
3 outta 4 were on point

i threw BG in there caz he is well respected and has great karma

but you get my point

sorry to hear but thanks for sharing your experience

1luvbigherb

D

dusty

This thread is to welcome Chemdog to the farm...please remember that

M

Malachi

I would have to agree Franti, he and JJ are now partners so I am sure they have been busy with some projects

D

dgp

Welcome Chem, About to run some of your handywork. Big shout outs from Denver man, glad to have you here...the farm just got better!
So what's up with you? What are some current projects? Info/teasers would be great

S

Smokesalot420

Been lurking a while but the addition of the main Dog himself made me sign up!

S

sweetstickylady

I got some Chem4X OG that was gifted to me. I hear nothing but good things! I can't what to score some Chemdog. I hear it's killer.

Welocome!

B

Beasters X Haze

Thanks for picking up those zips way back when, the game was forever changed. big up

Onespark

Onespark

Welcome Chemdog! Long time Colorado representing. rocking Chemdog '91 as we speak and love it time after time. Crazy skills and big respect!! Can't wait to see what happens with you next. Will be keeping my eye on the bay to bring the fire to our Colorado medical patients. Keep it up.

D

Deflectohead

Hey i had a quick question. i just picked up 2 clones of Chem's Sister from Blue Sky. wondered if you could give me some info or direct me in the right direction. they werent too helpful there.....

A

AntiSheep

I just wanted to get my Welcome in before this thread gets put on lock down.
It's great having you here Chem! I hope all is well and look forward to seeing what will be produced from your current work.

S

sbkg

Very grateful of you to come share your knowledge w/us! That Chemdog 91 is some of the best smoke around.

F

foolsgold

wow. chemdog. you got one hell of a welcome. why didn't i get such a warm welcome? lol. well hope to see you drop some gear on us real soon.

P

paulycali

The Man The Legend! Nice to meet you too! Cant wait to see you in action

G

grenbone

I am so psyched to see that you are breeding. I've been wanting the 91 chemdog ever since i first smoked it back in 92 :)

Remember a strain called kosi from back in the day? ;)

Top Bottom