Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pokerman

welcome to the farm chemdog....good to know we gonna the real story behind the chems...

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

its my pleasure to have you amongst us......thanks for hanging out!!! dj

S

Sway

welcome chemdog, good to see you back around online.. really does feel like the overgrow days on here..

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow..this farm just keeps getting better and better!!! Welcome Chemdog...great to have you hear.

saldiado

saldiado

much respect for what youve done for the community, what you smoking on these days?

C

chemfather

Ask him to tell you what happened to the last to beans

sucks

Venom818

Venom818

chemdog and chemfather looks like lightning struck twice.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Right on and much thanks chem on saving those beans, lords knows many of great highs have been because of those very beans. Any future plans?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm chem. this site is great and is drama free. People debate stuff but its all done like grown ups.

The whole crew should wright a book im sure it would sell. So many people want to hear the stories see some pics and so on.

hope you enjoy your stay look forward to hearing what you think of certain strains or seed banks and how they stack up against the greats.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Hi boys and girls just wanted to say hi and hope i can be a good asset to this site and any ? just pm me hope everyone is well thanks CD:D

awesome dude. good to see you back on the boards man!

Top Bottom