Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunsimulator

SHAKE AND BAKE BUDDY << U SEEN IT HERE FIRST!!

Good to have u show up ,, late is better than never lol :cool0044:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
From my jar, to the joint to the screen.

Welcome Chemdog. And a big thank you for what you have done!

hubcap

hubcap

warm wishes from across the "rivuh."

welcome aboard, chemdog!

:mysterymachine:

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
welcome brother......and love your snowdog........shamus

F

Frosty D Droman

Welcome to the farm big Chem Dizzle... This is a lovely place to be.

W

wizard420

Welcome Chem a true honor meeting and hopefully talking sometime.

J

jordisgarden

Really? chemdog? man bro i have to say i sooooooo look up to you and the work your doing?. i have to ask did you get your start in the boston area or is that just a load.
your work is amazing and if your gonna be on here then ill be watching your stuff religiously. also to th dude who was like ....whos chemdog? come on thats like going to a redsox game . and being like whos ted williams?............chemdog your my hero. seriously never thought id ever get a chance like tthis to see what your doing....are you gonna be handin out advise and grow tips? thats like having pedro martinez show you how to toss a better fast ball.....peace out bro.

B

buddygreen

Welcome Chemdog its great to have the king of Kush around the site.

O

Oregonic

This place just keeps getting better and better! The knowledge pool has overflowed here at THC, Chem glad to see you chose the farm :bow

D

dusty

Sup bro welcome to the farm good to see you on the boards again hope you figured every thing out

D

DaWiz

:sign0065: Just when you thought the FARM couldnt get any better here comes CHEMDOG himself to up the ANTI! Ive always wanted to meet the members of the Chem Family & if this is as close as i ever get then well its a lot closer than most will ever come!!! lol! The Farm definetly has the Biggest knowledge base of any website out there, now we have the entire Chem family on hand!! Wow thanks again for spreading the Dank we all the to smoke & grow!!! DaWiz

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Welcome aboard Chemdog! Really enjoyed growing out your cut-- the frost was Amazing...

Cheers!

Mosca

C

cannabill

Gee Whiz fellow Farmers, I think you scared Sir Chemdog with all the love and respect that you layed on him. Not a word since he said howdy do. It must be freaky being the Elvis of breeding the weed. I've not had the chance to try your legendary work, but I have hope that I will before leaving this mortal existence. Keep on truck'n ~ Bill

Top Bottom