Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

you cool man,welcome too the farm chem brother. much respect. looking foward too seeing your garden.

R.R

P

pel929

Its nice to know we have real deal people here, swerve,jj,logic,chem, and so on.. the Farm could be called the Fam the way you feel at home here thanks guys i hope to do you and your gear proud.. Pel

fractaLz

fractaLz

Wow..... I step away for two days and chemdog joins the farm!!

Respect:bow

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
that candy chem sounds dank my friend!!!!!! and yes..........JJ and swerve are both top knotch in my book............I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know JJ, but swerve has been a long time friend of mine (if he don't mind me calling him such lmao)................stand up guy all around. It's SO great to see some of the original family coming back around.........makes these clones all the more special imo

ganj on
bubblefunk

P

psychoactive

I have seen, smelled, smoked, heard, and read so many good things about you :-)

Good to see you are still accessible to 'the people' :-)

Peace.Love. And the longest welcome thread I've ever seen.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I also have something new its called the candy chem its the snowdog crossed with the Chemdog D its got the snow dog flavor but the D punch i def plan on doing something with that and the Chemdog D sister

its great too hear you got future breeding plans

that Chemdog D sister has had my interest since ive layed eyes on her she looks special
id lov to kno more about her traits?

its also great too hear a stature as your self speak highly of our community breeders

much respect and i think there can neva be enough joint projects in this community

1luvbigherb

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

I welcome you with open arms and muchas mahalos for chems revolution..my current strain #4 has made my life sweeeet!

Z

zooted

So im glad your on the forums now that is pretty awesome to have a veteran that had the weed so many yearn for.

Now when can we expect some seeds? haha im kidding but seriously

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I have gotten screwed by will not mention any names by another breeder who got all my clones and crossed them all and made seeds hey if your reading this ( Thanks for my rolex you promised me) I def have some things planned in 2010 and hopefully maybe jj-nyc and swerve and i can all do a project..
I'm glad the truth and your feelings are being told. Peoples real character always comes out in the end as does karma, which will always comes back around to haunt you when you don't do the right thing. Thanks for the kind words and it would be a pleasure doing a joint project together.

true grit

true grit

Very kickass, good to have you around Chemdog! Can't wait to see more work of yours, that candy chem sounds outstandin!! Heres a happy howdy from mile high CO!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I would like to say welcome and thanks for the Back To The Future car!! I swear since 2001 till now I havent smoked herb like the 90's I dont know what happened but the 90's killed it!!! the erb back then was straight RKS turn the bag yellow shit... and till I grew and smoked the chem theres nothing like it no more,, so again thank you for the old skool potent erb. Peace HDK.

F

fiyahman

Oh shit how did I miss this. Its an OG reunion. Welcome back man.

S

sarahinhalin

Who was the breeder who ripped chemdog off? Sorry if this is a forbidden subject.. but i dont want to buy seeds that arent supported by the original grower.

winta

winta

i knew it! karma sees past any money,fame or any blanket your hidin underneath! And once u get ya new projects goin you'll be able to buy a rolex factory! my sig says it all!

REZDOG would be that backstabbing thief!

C

califeenia

LOL, prolly sittin on the seat of his ferrari, lol.

greets Chem

CBF

welcome chemdoggy

whaa?!?! that foo really gots a ferrari??? that's just pluckin shady. and he won't even spare a rolly.

im curious since chemfather mentioned it.. what happen to the last beans?? don't have to answer if it's too heart breaking.

Top Bottom