Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirius

I feel like a douche for posting in chemdog's thread without throwing out a big hell yeah and welcome! :clapping :rock :hi :clapping :hi

S

sarahinhalin

Rez is talking mad shit on icmag against a lot of people over here. Since hes deleting everyones comments in the thread he made, perhaps after chemdog is all settled in he can set the whole story straight, whenever he wants? Because i know i want to know, and would be shocked if i were alone.

To me it sounds like hes just grabbing for straws the way he dissected CD's comment to make it sound ok, and he said the rolex deal wasn't finalized? There is just so much shady stuff going on, and with a company that makes so much money i hope that at least the word can get out here without being oppressed.. please do tell

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Rez is sad little man leading his army of noobs into thinking he didn't screw Chemdog over. He had an agreement that changed many times. Why do you think Chemdog registered here at the farm jackass? Everybody's that's in or has ties to the "original chemdog family" is here at the farm.

S

sound1744

welcome aboard chemdog man. would love too see some original chemdog seeds on the THCbay. that would be special.:hi
and i wish all the badmouthing with REZ and crew would stop too that would be great also.:talking

G

guerillaMAN

lol they banned me for asking rez if he'd have chem's blessing on continuing to breed w/ the cd??? fk icmag and rez. he's the true hack and can't handle the truth that he didn't even pay chem in part for taking the clone. gimp ass rez

ps.... WHATUP CHEM homie!??!

C

chunkymunky

welcome to the farm! glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the vibes. thank you for spreading the dank you were fortunate enough to find, i think we are all greatful.

H

Highagain

Welcome to the farm Chem!! Good to have the whole Chem Family here at the farm. I think we are gonna see some great things in the future from you guys!

D

dusty

Again please just welcome chemdog in his thread. If he wanted ya'll to bash rez for him I'm sure the title of the thread would be different.

Pretty soon I will close this thread because at the Farm regardless of what the clowns are doing..we don't stoop to their level..JJ NYC said it best - Look at the member list here at the farm. All the people that are involved with these plants are here at the farm...again - Please do not bash any one..not even Rez..

it's not worth it - like he says himself... proof is in the pudding...and that clown has had to pull an entire line from sale due to OVERWHELMING showing of intersex in the progeny...

Don't waste your time downing that fool bringing negative vibes to Chems thread...

Instead sling positive words to the man who's good sense to start the seeds he found in a great sack has brought us now world famous strains like Sour Diesel...

:anim_19:

C

califeenia

Again please just welcome chemdog in his thread. If he wanted ya'll to bash rez for him I'm sure the title of the thread would be different. Pretty soon I will close this thread because at the Farm regardless of what the clowns are doing..we don't stoop to their level..JJ NYC said it best - Look at the member list here at the farm. All the people that are involved with these plants are here at the farm...again - Please do not bash any one..not even Rez..it's not worth it - like he says himself... proof is in the pudding...and that clown has had to pull an entire line from sale due to OVERWHELMING showing of intersex in the progeny...Don't waste your time downing that fool bringing negative vibes to Chems thread...Instead sling positive words to the man who's good sense to start the seeds he found in a great sack has brought us now world famous strains like Sour Diesel...

sorry dusty... i had to edit mine a few times after i read your post. i just couldn't take it when he put it that we're bitching. i still think he's a shady dude from reading others post and his own. and i never liked sour diesel. describes the guy perfectly though "sour".

Aligee

Aligee

What up ! Big Homie Welcome to The Farm i like what I hear ...can't wait for u to release
some gear from your camp bro ...ALI G!!!

C

chemdog

Guys thanks for the kind words i never said rez was a dick he was a nice guy!! and i def told him it was cool to do what he wanted to do just buy e a rolex then i went thru some crazzy shit not leo just personal family things and mybe i went away but there was def people that he could call and get ahold of me...Bottom line is REZ pm me and lets talk about this face to face you can find me on here pm me and lets make things right i never talked shit about you and your gear and never would so i will gladly meet in person anyday and talk to you if you wanna have a chance to make things better i would really like in fact you talk to me instead of bashing the whole thing on IC mag we are adults and men so lets do this like men do and talk an dmake things better :)

M

mavado

Guys thanks for the kind words i never said rez was a dick he was a nice guy!! and i def told him it was cool to do what he wanted to do just buy e a rolex then i went thru some crazzy shit not leo just personal family things and mybe i went away but there was def people that he could call and get ahold of me...Bottom line is REZ pm me and lets talk about this face to face you can find me on here pm me and lets make things right i never talked shit about you and your gear and never would so i will gladly meet in person anyday and talk to you if you wanna have a chance to make things better i would really like in fact you talk to me instead of bashing the whole thing on IC mag we are adults and men so lets do this like men do and talk an dmake things better :)

big ups for sayin it like it is chem!

:banana1sv6:

J

Johnny Rotten

Learn from Chemdog; pop seeds, even bagseed! You can be the next chemdog and get ya a Rolex! LULZ

Nice to see ya back, Chem. Still waiting to try anything from you.

Illmind

Illmind

good luck my man. keep that dude at arms length, record the conversation and bring 10 lawyers this time lol. jk, im done being a douche. welcome aboard though man and just wondering have you ran into any newer sour diesel cuts that may be even better than the ECSD cut? i found some mean diesel i'm trying to get to the bottom of it I heard it may be called AJ's sour d. you ever heard ? or had any different sour ds other than the ecsd? l8z

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Welcome to the farm chemdog. Good to have you here!:smiley_joint:

P

paco666

Howdy chem......my vault is stock full of Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 hybrids..... Never got a D cut though .....someday.

REZ is a good guy.... He's proven that to me. His gear is fukin fire.... I've proven that.

Glad you resurfaced .... Get some beans on the bay.... I'll buy 'em .....

Top Bottom