Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dusty

Once again please just welcome chemdog in his thread. If he wanted ya'll to bash rez for him I'm sure the title of the thread would be different.

Pretty soon I will close this thread because at the Farm regardless of what the clowns are doing..we don't stoop to their level..JJ NYC said it best - Look at the member list here at the farm. All the people that are involved with these plants are here at the farm...again - Please do not bash any one..not even Rez..

it's not worth it - like he says himself... proof is in the pudding...and that clown has had to pull an entire line from sale due to OVERWHELMING showing of intersex in the progeny...

Don't waste your time downing that fool bringing negative vibes to Chems thread...

Instead sling positive words to the man who's good sense to start the seeds he found in a great sack has brought us now world famous strains like Sour Diesel...

If there are any more posts about a Rez vs Chemdog beef that DOES NOT EXIST I will have to close this thread. Please keep a place where we can welcome a good person welcoming. Thank you!

O

ojd

welcome chemdog bro

wow a return of a legend

that chemdog and sour d are top of the foodchain along side haze

good to see you you hear with all your knowlege

peace

S

StickyHerbalist

Chems origins

All this is kinda hilarious cuz the original green bud that chem was probably a stressed "selfing" of still exists as a guarded cut in Colorado. I know the rightful owner of the cut hes not a person desiring fame or popularity. Actually hear the original breeder passed away last summer. I've heard from a really credible cat the creator was this mexican hippie cat up here with close ties to the Dead maybe one of Jerry's cousins...
....ITs a worked n reworked mix of old school bright green ghani from whistler Bc and some crazt highland mexican. IMO the OGs came friom the same ol'man up in whistler dude was a genius.
I've seen the cut n smoked its structure looks n tastes are dead on and i know people who sold the bud was sold to the cat in Ft.collins or something way back.....diesel ecsd chem all the shananigans are all just selfed hybrids of Colorado Green Bud........sorry theres always more to the story than is told so thought I'd share the local legends.

peace

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

like he says himself... proof is in the pudding...and that clown has had to pull an entire line from sale due to OVERWHELMING showing of intersex in the progeny...
:giggle Chem we won't have this problem when we do a joint project together. I'll hook you up the next time that I see you with the best seeds that I have including Tres Dawg a proven breeding strain and you can breed to all of your best strains.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Man guys, whats next, poor chem is et and the movie was a lie, he never got to go home so started growing herb, lol. Chemdog my man, welcome, glad to have ya and i hope the online world treats you well, and i really do feel bad that this is how many acted in your welcome.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
:giggle Chem we won't have this problem when we do a joint project together. I'll hook you up the next time that I see you with the best seeds that I have including Tres Dawg a proven breeding strain and you can breed to all of your best strains.

OH BOY !!!!! I can only imagine. Time to go reconfigure my budget. I cant wait. RB

mack 10

mack 10

sorry im late, ?welcome chemdog,never thought i'd say that.....hope you enjoy the farm;)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
All this is kinda hilarious cuz the original green bud that chem was probably a stressed "selfing" of still exists as a guarded cut in Colorado. I know the rightful owner of the cut hes not a person desiring fame or popularity. Actually hear the original breeder passed away last summer. I've heard from a really credible cat the creator was this mexican hippie cat up here with close ties to the Dead maybe one of Jerry's cousins...
....ITs a worked n reworked mix of old school bright green ghani from whistler Bc and some crazt highland mexican. IMO the OGs came friom the same ol'man up in whistler dude was a genius.
I've seen the cut n smoked its structure looks n tastes are dead on and i know people who sold the bud was sold to the cat in Ft.collins or something way back.....diesel ecsd chem all the shananigans are all just selfed hybrids of Colorado Green Bud........sorry theres always more to the story than is told so thought I'd share the local legends.

peace

Interesting, although i don't get everything. I've seen few thread around from people claiming to have what we know as "Chemdog" but after i see the pics i got to laugh. There is one on icmag right now...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
man i dont think anyone will ever really know what the real background of Chemdog is.... everywhere i read someone says something different. all u really know is that chemdog got a bag seed and got it that way, before that i think its safe to say everything is kinda speculation. no offense to anyone know swears by there story but thats like sayin you know where exactly where skunk started ext ext......i think not knowing is kinda what draws people to certain things.

nuttso

nuttso

peace

another good friend told me the same story.

C

CAPO

:passingjoint:

I know one thing, whatever those seeds were that came from that bud that Chem kept are mega-special and very unique. I am totally stoked that we can have reliable sources for the real deal. Especially with so many wanna be fakes being circulated in CA and elsewhere.

The fact that a lot of true cuts and hybrids are around today goes to show Chem's true generosity!

Hope that you can come to call The Farm home, Chem!

(I think we're gonna set a new record on the most posts in an intro to date!)

nuttso

nuttso

Trust me on that one. There are alot of good clones kept by people that aren't chatting on this forums and winning any c cups. So who ever breed this nice hybrid. Thank u alot. Hope some day we all can enjoy the power of the now so called Chemdog 91'.

peace...

D

dusty

Good idea man. Kick him some Star Dawgs so he can do 91 x Star Dawg so the 91, 4 and D can call come together in to one seed line! I think you called that Chemdog 2009...Bro that needs to be the main strain you're putting out! The 91 that Chemfather picked up from me is killer. I wasn't there in 91 to know it's the real deal but I would describe it as all the best parts of Sour D except on steroids so I think it's the right one.

R

robeartobrenton

hey Chem welcome!!! read lots of stories about you! great to get your input in the community!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I have copied and pasted the info from this thread and it was sent to Chemdog , VIA PM ,

Just didn't want any more flame throwers ATM.

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
hmmm candy chem

Guys i just want to say thank you again you are all very kind. I also want to say a few things about some peeps Like JJ-NYC and swerve those guys are the real deal they are great guys and have done some great things to keep the killer strains available.Swerve and i have met years ago and i have known JJ since early 90's before Swerve started his biz he even asked if it would be ok to cross some things he got ahold of that where mine and i gave him my blessings i said of course he is a good dude and stands by his words ...I have gotten screwed by will not mention any names by another breeder who got all my clones and crossed them all and made seeds hey if your reading this ( Thanks for my rolex you promised me) LOL but anyway i just want to say bottom line JJ-nyc and swerve have my seal of Approval and the know what they are doing and do a damm good job thanks guys for keeping the shit real.....And recently i had the pleasure to meet a great guy and someone i consider to be a good friend who goes by Herijuana all i can say is that dude has some of the best smoke i have seen in years keep it up man...I def have some things planned in 2010 and hopefully mybe jj-nyc and swerve and i can all do a project....Peace keep it real CD...... I also have something new its called the candy chem its the snowdog crossed with the Chemdog D its got the snow dog flavor but the D punch i def plan on doing something with that and the Chemdog D sister

hey bro thanks for the kind words.. i'm still working on making things much better just getting started.. special thanks to you and jj who has made some of the best shit i've or smoke and had the pleasure to grow.. stardawg.. candy chem might be my new favorite.matter of fact i'm gonna roll some up now..

Top Bottom