Hi N.M.

• Thread starter alfonso2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medical420mama

Congrats on the grow its looking good. Hi everyone!!! Trying to get my posts up. This is an awesome site with the exception of this post thing. I find it frustrating having to wait almost all day till my post shows up.

T

theguapo

Congrats on the grow its looking good. Hi everyone!!! Trying to get my posts up. This is an awesome site with the exception of this post thing. I find it frustrating having to wait almost all day till my post shows up.

I felt the same way but 10 is pretty easy to hit.

A

alfonso2002

Yea mama you have to get I think 10 post before they stop reviewing them. But after 50 you can pm so start posting you'll be there in no time. ps do you have any pic on yet?

M

medical420mama

Yea mama you have to get I think 10 post before they stop reviewing them. But after 50 you can pm so start posting you'll be there in no time.

I am at 13 posts so lets see if i can post without waiting

A

alfonso2002

Thanks cool for getting the posting going. Not sure why more people are not posting more here in the NM section

D

deserthealer

Some people just tend to be kinda quiet.... and even moreso when :bongsmi: because then we go :very_first_smiley:

coolslayer

coolslayer

I think DH means that some folks are quiet when medicated and their thoughts drift to spacial matters.heh heh

D

deserthealer

I think DH means that some folks are quiet when medicated and their thoughts drift to spacial matters.heh heh

Exactly.

Coolslayer gets the prize. :party0045:

(That was it. No complaining if you missed it.)
(Yes, Alfonso, I'm kidding again. You might as well get used to it. :) )

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thanks cool for getting the posting going. Not sure why more people are not posting more here in the NM section

I don't get along with most so I just read and stay to myself most the time.:fighting0040:

A

alfonso2002

Thats cool DH feildoffreams don't worry about it just be yourself I think most people will figure you out after they read you posts and if they don't care to post to you they don't have to. what I am looking for in these forums is to make new Friends and to get along with others. I too have my thoughts about many things that others will not agree with but that don't stop me from letting them be known.

sky high

sky high

I can relate to not relating....completely. I'm liberal (wayyy left) on most political issues and find I'm usually on the outs on most "mainstream" topics and interests. (like ganja!)

I'm the "black sheep" of the family. Shit...right now my mom isn't even talking to me because I told her in NO uncertain terms that I didn't want to talk to her anymore if she was going to ask me questions like "are you stilll smoking that SHIT?"

At over 50...I don't need the lectures anymore. At 13 I had to listen....now...I don't!

so don't be afraid to jump in. I'm not... and >everything< I say or do is WRONG

LOL. :rock This toke is for you, mom!

s h

Top Bottom