Hi N.M.

• Thread starter alfonso2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thats cool DH feildoffreams don't worry about it just be yourself I think most people will figure you out after they read you posts and if they don't care to post to you they don't have to. what I am looking for in these forums is to make new Friends and to get along with others. I too have my thoughts about many things that others will not agree with but that don't stop me from letting them be known.

I am trying brother.
Some years back I did not have this issue and never in a million years dreamed I would be fading at such a young age.
It is truly amazing how far I have drifted from anything I once recognized in the mirror. The spirit is very determined though, to regain the man I was in my heart and soul. I will never get my health back completely but I don't need the shell as much as I need the kind/loving/gentle father I remember and I know is still there.:sick0010:
Anyway, You know I am giving it 100% and am happier then I have been in a long time because of this program and the people I have met thru it.
Peace my friend.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

:rasta2:
I can relate to not relating....completely. I'm liberal (wayyy left) on most political issues and find I'm usually on the outs on most "mainstream" topics and interests. (like ganja!)

I'm the "black sheep" of the family. Shit...right now my mom isn't even talking to me because I told her in NO uncertain terms that I didn't want to talk to her anymore if she was going to ask me questions like "are you stilll smoking that SHIT?"

At over 50...I don't need the lectures anymore. At 13 I had to listen....now...I don't!

so don't be afraid to jump in. I'm not... and >everything< I say or do is WRONG

LOL. :rock This toke is for you, mom!

s h

Thank you sky high.

A

alfonso2002

I am trying brother.
Some years back I did not have this issue and never in a million years dreamed I would be fading at such a young age.
It is truly amazing how far I have drifted from anything I once recognized in the mirror. The spirit is very determined though, to regain the man I was in my heart and soul. I will never get my health back completely but I don't need the shell as much as I need the kind/loving/gentle father I remember and I know is still there.:sick0010:
Anyway, You know I am giving it 100% and am happier then I have been in a long time because of this program and the people I have met thru it.
Peace my friend.

Dam your making me cry.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Sorry about that bro, I thought adding the gimpy smiley face would add a little :D
You know alfonso, On a personal note, I feel better then I have in ages and have a much better understanding of this world having looked at it thru humbled eye's ,or, Humboldt eye's lol jk
Honestly though, I am very grateful for this plant as well as the people that believe in it's undisputed ability to heal, comfort and enlighten the human body/spirit.
My first trip to any type of MMJ program was 7ish years ago. My doctor at that time had run me thru countless pain management /control trials ,but they all ended up not working because of my sever allergic reactions to opiates and or odd reactions with my seizure medication. With little hope and no where left to turn, she sent me to a place in Seattle to take part in a MMJ program. My first impression was laughter but the look in her eye's was far from a joking matter. :evilgrin0040:
I use to think marijuana was a recreational drug and something me and my friends did on the weekends or bar hoping. Not anymore.
When I arrived at the center in Seattle my mind was blown away at how many people were there and how many were suffering from many sever problems, Not at all what I thought I would see or hear. For The next few hours, I was so thrown back in my chair from what I was witnessing that it changed my life forever. The passion and dedication too helping one another and the immediate relief I felt from the high grade medication was almost overwhelming. The experience demanded me to study and understand this plant much better.
IMO- People supporting these programs and all people that understand this magical plant are the reason many like us, have a quality of life we would other wise not have. Without the people the plant would continue to have a unbending negative stigma and many would suffer needlessly.
I am ready to live the best I can for as long as I can :rollj:
God bless you alfonso and all who come to the aid of their fellow man/woman. :ridinghorse:

A

alfonso2002

Hay feildofdreams your not a novelist by any chance LOL how have you been you sound good.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Yeah, that was a little long.
I am doing much better after finding My old mmj cookbook and started cooking agian. I forgot how powerful that green butter can be. lol
This cookbook is filled with cooking conversions, like Bhang, tinctures, ect... also drinks/dinners/lunches/snakes you name it this book has it.
If you ever need a good recipe let me know.
Do you kow how many times I must post before it will show up instantly?

A

alfonso2002

I am doing much better after finding My old mmj cookbook and started cooking agian. I forgot how powerful that green butter can be. lol
This cookbook is filled with cooking conversions, like Bhang, tinctures, ect... also drinks/dinners/lunches/snakes you name it this book has it.

Yea it is 10 after 50 you can pm have a snack on me? lol

coolslayer

coolslayer

If you need another cannabis cookbook,let me know......

D

deserthealer

wow, I would love to see some recipes. Or even advice on which cookbooks to look for...

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thanks alfonso, 50? NP, lol. At least the pm option is, some what available.:headbang lol
Thank you Medi, I like this network and everyone seems to get along wayyy better here.
Hey cool, What books do you have? I have one I picked up in Washington called The Feel Good Cook Book. Tons of info but would love to see some more books or info on cooking conversions if you know of them.
Hi desert, How are you doing? hope all is going good.
I made me a batch of condensed Bhang yesterday and used it in my coffee this morning. Wow! I truly did forget how powerful edibles can be:icon_dizzy: Good stuff.lol What kind of recipes would you like to see?
I can post the conversions if you like? Actually here is the winter tea recipe and a simple chai recipe. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------
Winter tea
2 cups Clean Marijuana leaf.
1/3 cup Chamomile
1/3 cup Catnip leaf
1/3 cup red raspberry leaf
Pinch of spearmint/peppermint (optional)
1 cup spice tea. I use orange spice.
Mix. Make into tea bags. (Approx 3 T.) Boil water, pour into a cup with bag. Cover/steep for about 15 to 20 min. Do not lift cover on cup until ready to drink

Chai tea
1 1/2 cups of water
1 1/2 inch stick of cinnamon
8 cardamom pods
8 whole cloves
1/4 inch fresh ginger root (sliced thin)
2/3 cup of milk/Bhang
6 teaspoons sugar
3 teaspoons of Darjeeling leaves
Place water, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, and ginger in a pot and bring to a boil.
Cover and lower heat to low setting and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add milk/Bhang and sugar and again bring to simmer.
Next, add the tea leaves, remove from heat and cover.
Let steep for 5-10 minutes and strain.

http://www.projectinvalid.com/cooking/index.html
great site for some extra recipes

A

alfonso2002

no feildofdreams I did not get anthing from you. will you try again?

Top Bottom