Hi! New grower looking to learn

• Thread starter cityfarmer3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Basil and her friend look light stressed and overwatered.
I don't know about the basil because she's has been outside for I don't how long since I bought her at the store this morning and her friend was out of the tent for an hour while I hooked up the new system this is her a few after being back in the tent

PXL 20240421 023601025MP
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
See how the leaves are almost perfectly horizontal?
that’s Goldilocks

If they are laying down we have an issue.
If the are almost straight up praying we have a problem. They are def happy atm.
These plants below will be worse soon if not corrected
Pics 1/2 are if you have too much rh and waaay too much light
Pic 3 super low humidity with too much light
Pic 4 too much light caused the plant to pull all available mag from the root zone causing the discoloration and the droop.

Not too be confused with water tox or a plant desperate for water. There are nuances.
So try to learn about these things best you can. There are other issues that look like these things that are caused by other things (I know, wonderful). But that is for another convo.

IMG 4408
IMG 4407
IMG 4406
IMG 4405
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I don't know about the basil because she's has been outside for I don't how long since I bought her at the store this morning and her friend was out of the tent for an hour while I hooked up the new system this is her a few after being back in the tent
Try your best to never take in I for plant outside and back in homie. You’ll bring all of the shittiest stowaways back in to your tent.
Kinda a no no my friend.

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

How are these readings looking? I had to calibrate the humidity probe and it was reading 4% low so I'm thinking the humidity is good where it is but it's kinda cold outside today like 45 so i got the heat in the house turned up a bit and I just feel like the temps in the tent could be a bit higher?

Screenshot 20240421 114534
cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Appreciate the info I took it out and put it on the window sill in another room as I read your comment. Do you tho grow a basil plant from seed and maybe put them together in a few weeks

Appreciate the info I took it out and put it on the window sill in another room as I read your comment.
Do you think it would be ok to grow a basil plant from seed in the same tent?

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Captspaulding, Man you have no idea how much I appreciate you. Just knowing that I have someone with your experience and knowledge to back me up is a very reassuring feeling! Can you checkout the screenshot I put up of the readings from the ac infinity system ( pic is up above) and let me know if it looks good 👊😎

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
you sir are on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. I’d be happy with that.
Captspaulding, Man you have no idea how much I appreciate you. Just knowing that I have someone with your experience and knowledge to back me up is a very reassuring feeling! Can you checkout the screenshot I put up of the readings from the ac infinity system ( pic is up above) and let me know if it looks good 👊😎
Also, you are welcome.
I’m starting to think I need to create an app called
“Pocket capt”
Hahahaa.

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Also, you are welcome.
“Pocket capt”
Hahahaa.

Also, you are welcome.
“Pocket capt”
Hahahaa.
You sir are the man thanks again Cap!

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Man I keep getting all kinds of different answers from different people this is the 1st forum I joined and I still check on every so often and this is just 1 of the recs I've gotten he is responding to a picture of my new setup and light height and dimmer % but I'm definitely sticking with your recs over what they are telling me

Screenshot 20240421 144500
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Man I keep getting all kinds of different answers from different people this is the 1st forum I joined and I still check on every so often and this is just 1 of the recs I've gotten he is responding to a picture of my new setup and light height and dimmer % but I'm definitely sticking with your recs over what they are telling me
Do what he says.

I dare you 🤣😂
Some peoples kids man. Shit.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
But then I look at his posts and he says he has to constantly run his humidifier I'm thinking I guess so as hot as your running those lights
There are some people who want to just watch the world be burn man.

I think he was an asshole that was trolling you.
Has he ever showed pics of his power level on his lights?

Last edited:
cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

No but I have seen pictures of his setup and his lights are low

Top Bottom