Hi! New grower looking to learn

• Thread starter cityfarmer3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Im hoping I'll have a whole lot more control with the new exhaust fan to be able to run it 24/7
It can still get tricky finding the balance but over all yea, it def helps. What’s outside of your tent will always matter greatly…central air vent near your grow area? Extra bonus. A window unit close by? Make sure the intake is facing that direction ect.

All of these tiny adjustments can seem nit picky, but you have to try and maximize your grows potential in every aspect.

To me, it’s all about maximizing the grow, but my little slice of heaven, it’s more about maximizing the risk. More of all of it bc I’m a pirate. But it will start click man, all the littlest things will start popping in your head at weird times.
Always make sure your timers are set, that plugs aren’t warm, that air is flowing and man, you don’t have a crazy huge rig, but try to split the voltage load between breakers if you understand that kind of stuff. Growing weed in doors is a proactive game. Think ahead, wack all the moles eliminating all the possible variables.

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

I'm changing up my whole air circulation system on Sat just ordered a new spider farmer fan cause you have me worried now hahaha

Screenshot 20240418 200202
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm changing up my whole air circulation system on Sat just ordered a new spider farmer fan cause you have me worried now hahaha
I have 2 of those: wonderful fans.
Worried? Relax.

You’re asking the right questions.
You’ll be all gravy.

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

In the video you can see a screen on the wall in front of the camera that is mostly covered I only have the corner cracked open to draw in fresh air should I open it more or close it up to create negative pressure in the tent?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Welcome to the farm! You’re gonna like that ACI controller, very programmable. Read the manual! : )

Z

Zab

If you water to runoff, and you have been In your final pot the whole time as part of your method, whoooo doggie. It just makes things snowball.
I start mine in solo cups then up pot to its final destination ( just an opinion), I amy not have been clear there, as I was voice to text, and this💊just kicked in, as slipped in our fresh snow. Yep i know poor excuse.

I am obviously wrong, I have done it both ways, but I find that it works best for myself.

I didn't mean to post something that would be detrimental to your grow.
Listen to the Cap and disregard what I posted, sorry.

Top Bottom