Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin nice bud. I liked that u have them trellised. Whats that Guerrero berries? Isnt Petrol an Og cut? Good shit homie. Cant wait to see them in,a few weeks! Peace!
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lookin nice bud. I liked that u have them trellised. Whats that Guerrero berries? Isnt Petrol an Og cut? Good shit homie. Cant wait to see them in,a few weeks! Peace!
Quest
thanks bro, the Guerrero berry is blueberry x a mexican sativa from Chimera. Heard she yields shitty but has a ridiculous high! I threw her in there for some headstash. The homie "D" says he thinks it's petrolia headstash x sour OG. It grows like a bubba imo, but is way danker. I'm about the Bx her in a month with some Strawberry Diesel x Petrol....

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great and sounds awesome bro...I just got a bunch of chimera gear really want to crack some soon.....anyways can't wait to see what she produces for you!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looking great and sounds awesome bro...I just got a bunch of chimera gear really want to crack some soon.....anyways can't wait to see what she produces for you!!
Danks Mitchy, I'm hoping for a blueberry leaning taste and aroma with the Sativa high from the guerrero....
what strains did you swoop up on?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Danks Mitchy, I'm hoping for a blueberry leaning taste and aroma with the Sativa high from the guerrero....
what strains did you swoop up on?

That would be an awesome pheno to get for sure I hear the Mexican Sativa is some trippy weed.......

I got

C-Plus ( Cali-O x Blueberry)
C4 ( Cotton Candy x Shishkaberry)
Dolce Sative ( Island Sweet Skunk x Blueberry)
Sweet Tooth 1.1 ( Grapefruit x Blueberry)

should find some keepers for sure........but I just got some TopDawg gear and I wanna crack those first gonna have to make a decision soon!

all your buds look amazing bro that Octane and Octne alien cross look so freakin greasy!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
All them should be dank, but I'm interested in how that C-Plus is gonna come out. I heard that blueberry male from DJ short produces some champions!We all know that topdawg gear is dank as well. What did you get from JJs stock BTW? best of luck with your run with them babies. I'll be tuned into your thread

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

All them should be dank, but I'm interested in how that C-Plus is gonna come out. I heard that blueberry male from DJ short produces some champions!We all know that topdawg gear is dank as well. What did you get from JJs stock BTW? best of luck with your run with them babies. I'll be tuned into your thread

Yah the C-Plus was the one I have wanted the most forever so I was very happy to get it...

The Topdawg gear I got was

Bubblegum Chem ( Bubblegum x Tres dawg)

Hawaiian Chem ( Hawaiian Indica x Tres dawg)

Strawberry Mango ( Strawberry Cough x Mango Nigerian)

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Man, my mouth is watering at all the genetics you have. I really wanna do a WiFi after doing so many other white crosses. I think I'm going to run down to Vapors and grab a pack before something happens, and they might be gone like AEC closed last week. Might pick up a few cuts too depending what they have. I know that's where bereezy picked up his White Master which is what sent me on my search to AEC to get my White cuts.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yah the C-Plus was the one I have wanted the most forever so I was very happy to get it...

The Topdawg gear I got was

Bubblegum Chem ( Bubblegum x Tres dawg)

Hawaiian Chem ( Hawaiian Indica x Tres dawg)

Strawberry Mango ( Strawberry Cough x Mango Nigerian)
Nice pick up! was about to bid on the bubblegum, but missed the drop. And that hawaiian sounds tropical.
Man, my mouth is watering at all the genetics you have. I really wanna do a WiFi after doing so many other white crosses. I think I'm going to run down to Vapors and grab a pack before something happens, and they might be gone like AEC closed last week. Might pick up a few cuts too depending what they have. I know that's where bereezy picked up his White Master which is what sent me on my search to AEC to get my White cuts.
yeah you won't be disapointed with the WIFI I'm sure. Been wanting to try that white master. let me know if they have cuts when you stop by, and I'll make sure to go and swoop one up. ...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'm old enough to remember real Thai stick from the 80's. A deep, thick, hashy, yummy tasting musky smoke. Good stuff.

yeah the good ol days when skunk really smelled like skunk. I remember when I would by bud just labeled indica, or chronic, and it blew my mind. Seemed like old school bud was stickier, but was probably just me being a noobie at a young age lol

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah the good ol days when skunk really smelled like skunk. I remember when I would by bud just labeled indica, or chronic, and it blew my mind. Seemed like old school bud was stickier, but was probably just me being a noobie at a young age lol

i agree it was stickyer back then. when nugs get stuck to ur finger. i miss that

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i agree it was stickyer back then. when nugs get stuck to ur finger. i miss that
yup I miss that,
wish I had beens of this one bud I used to grab. I was labeled Hawaiian, and reeked of tropical starburst, and had that sticky finger affect. I swear I had to use scissors to break it up and had a horrible time. back before I discovered the grinder

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
its an og that was going around LA... stanks like old skool og pinesol funk...
What up Evoke, danks for stopping by. Its my first time hearing a out the strain here in LA but your description sounds like something I'd be down to run. Is the cut finicky?

Top Bottom