Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

it is finicky but its stankalious im about to 86 my Chemdog D just to mother her out...

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

^^^a mystery girl (hope she roots) and GSC x louie seedling that just popped excuse the mislabel.....

JB everything is looking awesome and all the stuff you got coming up sounds like FUN too! Gotta love a MYSTERY!!!Good to see this thread is so active and kicking ass over here! Keep up the good work man!

Man, my mouth is watering at all the genetics you have. I really wanna do a WiFi after doing so many other white crosses. I think I'm going to run down to Vapors and grab a pack before something happens, and they might be gone like AEC closed last week. Might pick up a few cuts too depending what they have. I know that's where bereezy picked up his White Master which is what sent me on my search to AEC to get my White cuts.

AlohaKid... I picked up the White Master cut from Vapors, along with the White Skunk and the White Strawberry. So far I flowered the Skunk and the Master, both were really nice and easy to grow in my opinion. The Master I havent sampled yet... its still curing up but DAMN it might be the frostiest thing I have ever grown! I have the White Strawberry cut from them in Flower now next to a BoG's SourStrawberry from seed. (strawberry showdown!)

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Big country how many days did you take those in flower before you chopped?

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Big country how many days did you take those in flower before you chopped?

I cut the White Skunk down at 9 weeks, and took the White Master down a day or two before the 10 week mark. Only had a chance to run them 1 each so far so not sure if thats ideal. But looked like all the trich's were cloudy to me.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what up fellow farmers and SJC...Here are a couple of vegg pics of what I have poppin off. I took a bunch of cuts of these today. Here they are in this order High Octane OG, White Fire Faders cut, Blue Power D's cut (recooping), and Raskal's OG from seed.

High Octane mini mom
Faders white fire mom
BP Ds cut
Raskals

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
^^^I'm sure we all will notice the major mite damage on the BP, but no worries since they got nuked with Avid. She almost died, but it pulling through. This will be my first run with her, but I have smoked the nuggs, and it is some certified dank!. Raskal's OG will be cloned and given back to Grod soon. thanks for letting me pop her

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Nuttin but greasy dank on the way! Props for the props too! SJC Reppin! That BP looks like she'll pull thru just fine. Good job homie!
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nuttin but greasy dank on the way! Props for the props too! SJC Reppin! That BP looks like she'll pull thru just fine. Good job homie!
Quest
Danks again QQ! I'm super stoked to have a chance to run this Blue Power cut. IT really is some real flame. I might just run a room full in the near future....SJC all day every day;)

Top Bottom