Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

Whats up peeps been reading ur post cool vibes here....what do you guys know about the university hills og..
thats twice today ive heard of this university hills og, cant remember where i heard it the first time, think it was used in a cross of something... never heard of it before today and now twice in one day....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Aloha! Killed it brah! Very nice chunky kola's! Super FAT calyxes! Im really diggin that! All we need now is a smoke report homie! Peace!
Quest

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Thanx for all the kudos, but it really comes down to great genetics compliments of OGRaskal, I just threw them in some dirt and added water and light. I was bummed when I heard the Eagle Rock shop closed where I got these clones, hopefully after the election they will reopen.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i have some in flower now ill post some pics tonite... 40 days in now.. not a big yielder but its got that pine sol funk.... me likes...
Post away Evoke, let's see the dank!
Yeah MAD PROPS AND RESPECT to OgRaskal, for sure. He's the breeder of breeders in my book! Sucks he aint around anymore(the Farm). Just keepin it real.
Yup can't take nothing away from him. Wish I had some White Moonshine beans of his. Turns out a shop was vending female cuts which ended up being a male. everyone was complaining and moaning. One guy flowered the boy, and ended up w a seed company and his best strain. Go figure lol. Thats how the birth of blue power came about.
that reminds me that I need to grab a pack of fire bubba! Hope he makes more of them....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
For sure JB! Ive been dreaming about that Blue Power for so long Ill definitely be grabbing a pack of the F2's! Im about to throw a few testers of that Blue Power cut crossed with a Mystery Thai male into flower. I guess SinCitySeeds said they arent gonna end up releasing that cross, but Im still hoping for something that leans towards that BP momma!

JB those nugs look dank! they all sound like winners to me!
BigMike What up bro, I'll root the blue power for you! you should have said who you were brotha. Hope all is well with you. How are them White Fire's going? I heard you have a dank ass pheno. you got any pics of them in flower?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
View attachment 264351
Yeah, I'm gonna head to Vapors this week to check out their clones and or pick up a pack of that Wifi, altho I have always only done clones since I'm a newbie so that will be a new experience. One thing I can say about the clones at their sister store in Eagle Rock is that the mothers always looked extremely healthy, (I checked them out very carefully a few times), and the clones I got are perfectly clean. These plants don't have any kinds of pests or PM, and that is major for me since I am not experienced enough to deal effectively with those issues. Here's the White Strawberry on the left side by side with White Master. These are at day 58 of 12/12.
aloha I just had to wipe the drool from my mouth. Those look like they are gonna be some tasty herb. How long do you flush? Are you using any molasses? Big props to the lady with the green thumb, even if you like to be modest;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Quick update on the operation pollen chuck....tonight I'm flipping boys into flower including 2 OG squared, 2 Scott's OG, Alien Fire kush x ( bubbax socal master), and 1 NYC sister (more like brother). Also got a High Octane girl in there who is getting drenched with Colloidal Silver for some Femm white fires per the SJC request. Anyone else have any suggestions let me know. BTW a space cakes boy should be in there by this weekend to....

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

BigMike What up bro, I'll root the blue power for you! you should have said who you were brotha. Hope all is well with you. How are them White Fire's going? I heard you have a dank ass pheno. you got any pics of them in flower?

haha thanks a lot JB! Getting to run that cut would be super cool! I know two different Screen-Names makes things confusing. Everythings going well right now...

I hope my tent looks like AlohaKids in another couple months. Im running the AEC/Vapors cuts of White Strawberry, White Master, and White Skunk too. Only a couple weeks into 12/12. As for my White Fires I only kept my white leaning chunky frosty pheno. I think I have some pics of my first grow of it somewhere...ill see if I can dig em out. Ive decided that because I have still more than a pack of White Fire beans to go through if I want to find a new pheno I needed to make some cuts. I have such limited space I just had to get rid of the other phenos... A lil sad but its just cuz every damn seed I popped I liked for some reason or another. Im not sure which one GotDank liked the best. I might have actually gotten rid of his favorite. Oops! Im just kind of over OG in general at the moment too so I made room to run the other white crosses.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
heres my last bowl of Green Crack x Master kush (Amsterdam seeds not socal). I made this cross a while back, and messed up by chucking her. She yielded huge, not the stoniest weed, but after a long cure is some of the sweetest smoke I ever had. luckily I have green crack, and some more master beans. I might have to do a remake of the cross in the future.....
Master green crack

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
haha thanks a lot JB! Getting to run that cut would be super cool! I know two different Screen-Names makes things confusing. Everythings going well right now...

I hope my tent looks like AlohaKids in another couple months. Im running the AEC/Vapors cuts of White Strawberry, White Master, and White Skunk too. Only a couple weeks into 12/12. As for my White Fires I only kept my white leaning chunky frosty pheno. I think I have some pics of my first grow of it somewhere...ill see if I can dig em out. Ive decided that because I have still more than a pack of White Fire beans to go through if I want to find a new pheno I needed to make some cuts. I have such limited space I just had to get rid of the other phenos... A lil sad but its just cuz every damn seed I popped I liked for some reason or another. Im not sure which one GotDank liked the best. I might have actually gotten rid of his favorite. Oops! Im just kind of over OG in general at the moment too so I made room to run the other white crosses.
dayum you tossed the fire leaner BC77?? next time shoot her my way, and I'll exploit the crap out of her. jk
yeah its tough tossing girls, but sometimes we gotta make tough choices. whatcha think about the white master cut from vapors so far???

Latest posts

Top Bottom