Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what up what up can u post some pics....
Dont have many of the true or tahoe since I mom all my cuts out before I run trays of them. Once I get my antivirus back ill see what I have on my computer. If u want to see the highoctane og start off,on the first page of this thread. Been focusing on topdawg gear and others for crossing but bout to sog some ogs real
Real soon

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Sooo, good newz to the boyz that are OG Razcal fanz. I checked out the cuts at Vapors and they have White Master, White Super Skunk, and White Urkel. Thought I saw a White Strawberry Mother there too, but maybe they just didn't have cuts of her in the trey. They def did not have as many Mothers as they had at AEC, but the ones they did looked very healthy. Nice & Green with no stressed out purple stems. The cuts were not fully rooted, they said they would be ready in a week. They all looked great, and those interested in White Masters, they looked especially vigorous, approx 6 inches tall with huge tree trunk stems.

They also had many different packs of seeds. The White s1 for 100 and Wifi fems for 130 for example.

Oh, and FYI, there is good news and bad news if you have never been to Vapors before. They require a 24 hr waiting period to register, not sure how that works since I have been a member of AEC since the first week they opened 3-4 yrs ago and didn't have to deal with this process. The good news is you get a free cut as a FTP and every year when you renew your rec. My White Strawberry I posted was my free clone.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hello alohakid you got mad grow skills, i really enjoyed your pics thank you for sharing. good to hear the ogr seeds are still available local. his spots have always had the dank ogr phenos as well. most compassionate spots too. yo evoke ill look up some of those early pics. see if i kept em. the bp & aom are amazing. glad the aom is gaining the notice it deserves. glad i still have seeds of her. definately will stop by soon eser. let me know if wwhen where yall wanna sesh.

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

hello alohakid you got mad grow skills, i really enjoyed your pics thank you for sharing. good to hear the ogr seeds are still available local. his spots have always had the dank ogr phenos as well. most compassionate spots too. yo evoke ill look up some of those early pics. see if i kept em. the bp & aom are amazing. glad the aom is gaining the notice it deserves. glad i still have seeds of her. definately will stop by soon eser. let me know if wwhen where yall wanna sesh.
Just lurking on the seed junkie threads taught me a lot, and if bereezy hadn't posted pix of his White Master he picked up last summer I would never have went looking for these great genetics. So thanks again to all the homies from WT.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sooo, good newz to the boyz that are OG Razcal fanz. I checked out the cuts at Vapors and they have White Master, White Super Skunk, and White Urkel. Thought I saw a White Strawberry Mother there too, but maybe they just didn't have cuts of her in the trey. They def did not have as many Mothers as they had at AEC, but the ones they did looked very healthy. Nice & Green with no stressed out purple stems. The cuts were not fully rooted, they said they would be ready in a week. They all looked great, and those interested in White Masters, they looked especially vigorous, approx 6 inches tall with huge tree trunk stems.

They also had many different packs of seeds. The White s1 for 100 and Wifi fems for 130 for example.

Oh, and FYI, there is good news and bad news if you have never been to Vapors before. They require a 24 hr waiting period to register, not sure how that works since I have been a member of AEC since the first week they opened 3-4 yrs ago and didn't have to deal with this process. The good news is you get a free cut as a FTP and every year when you renew your rec. My White Strawberry I posted was my free clone.

Thanks alot for info aloha, im gonna grab one of each and a pack of the white. Great find on the clones glad seed junkies could lead u in the right direction...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
is that petrol a circle strain... i think i asked bfore..lol

It might be if its not the one from po. Another seed junkie hooked me up. Grods grew the one from po. Maybe he can chime in if itsthe same??

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Petrol day 21
Petrol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That Petrol looks very sticky! Just drippin! Is tthat what your new avatar is? Nice touchwith the Seed Junky Crew sig in it!!!!
Quest

Whats up QQ, actually its a white leaning cut of white fire.the homie gotdank hooked me up with it. How are them afho babies doing bro? And the petrol cut is one of my all time faves flavor wise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom