Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what up what up it was great to meet and chill with y'all... damn so many j's got pasted around it was a blast... hope you guys like my herbs... definitely down for another sesh and a dankness contest...everyone brought their own dankness and cool vibes... that petrol had a nice aroma.. cant wait to drop those cherry fuel ill find a keeper and gifted you back Grod.. thanks for the hospitality...
Yeah Evoke it was a successful turnout. What strains did u bring again? I like the afgani og nugg. And what breeder made that SSH youre rocking?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
ain't no party like a sjc party. i don't remember driving back, but i remember dabbing up a storm!

traincrack wax? bomb.

super silver haze? lovin' it. found an immature ssh seed. argh!!!

power cuttings lamping up in a dome.

beans, protected.

thank you, seed junkies. i'll prepare the munchies properly next time around with a head's up!

hope them powers make it bro. I missed out on them korean drinks of yours. Next time ill bring some korean bbq for our munchies. Btw sincity should have some true powera coming out soon

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here is a quick pic of the petrols and guerrero blueberry last week at day 21 had to pull a full branches down to the trellis to get these girls to nugg up. Im about toflush for a day to get rid of the salt build up.....
Petrols

EVOKE

EVOKE

YUP SSH i got the beans at a shop in the valley.. ill try and find the place if you want the directions...

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

We're so lucky to be able to go to The Valley to get seeds and clones instead of ordering in the mail. I would hate to live in a non MMJ state.

EVOKE

EVOKE

im thinking about crossing a SSH male to that afghani og.... my homie has the afghani cuts imma see if gifts me one for breeding..

EVOKE

EVOKE

a while back like 2 yrs ago there was this herb going around the LA area called clockwerk orange..by any chance did u guys get to taste it or hear about it...

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
im thinking about crossing a SSH male to that afghani og.... my homie has the afghani cuts imma see if gifts me one for breeding..

how is da afghani og??? did we smoke some???

a while back like 2 yrs ago there was this herb going around the LA area called clockwerk orange..by any chance did u guys get to taste it or hear about it...

yes i heard its pretty good. i haven't tried it. im tryin to think of da breeder. think it was riot seeds????

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya riot i met the dude a while back and he gifted me some beans... cool ass dude but a shit talker...he's funny tho...

EVOKE

EVOKE

the afgahni was the first J we sparked but i think u showed up way after like the 10th J into our sesh...

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah dudes a bitch ass pollen chucker. lol

whats da flavor on afghani og???

EVOKE

EVOKE

lol...it has a burnt tire smell kinda like when a semi truck slamms on his breaks and his wheels lock up...lol thats what it reminds me of... smooth creeper lite buzz the first 3 mins then gawd damn im blown.... someone get me a chair and some water...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Mr. Nice Seeds, Super Silver Haze

and yes, EV, Blue Dream is Blueberry x SSH. It had that classsssssssssic smell and taste of hazzzzzzzzze. My favorite.

And JB, i'm down for that KBBQ cause brotha! guerroro blueberry? wtf? blueberry is one of my faves! interrrrrested!
Yup the gb got hit with spacecakes male tonight. Should add some more fruity flavor to her. Im hopingher flowering time is shortened as well. i love me some blueberry to Reezy. Ill let u know when the bluepower nuggs are ready to smoke on bro

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
no more wifi seeds on the menu at Vapors, they had some when I was there last week, but now they're gone, so hopefully someone who saw this thread bought them up.
it was probably walter white fire with all them whitefires hes running lol. Damn I should of grabbed a pack. I need grods keeper back, which was the best white fire pheno ive ever seen. Btw Lets give it up for Obama!

Latest posts

Top Bottom