Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
lol highly doubt it.. i dont climb trees i smokem... theres a spot on OC that has og raskal gear...
Haha, glad u got a sense of humor Evoke...u talking about Zen? I seriously need to grab a few packs of his gear to throw in the fridge. I hope he makes some more whitemoonshines ftw!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yup it was real kushy and had a nice flavor. I think I only got to try the end of the joint though. The nugg looked and smelled great though. lmk when the uhog cures didnt really have a chance to see it

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

I know the same owners have a shop in Anaheim called 7 points medical and one in Woodland Hills called Down To Earth. I didn't see any wifi on the menu on weedmaps altho they have many other packs, fems and regs. Hoping once the heat is off after the election, the one in Eagle Rock reopens. I think I'll just stick to clones for now, simpler and quicker.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I know the same owners have a shop in Anaheim called 7 points medical and one in Woodland Hills called Down To Earth. I didn't see any wifi on the menu on weedmaps altho they have many other packs, fems and regs. Hoping once the heat is off after the election, the one in Eagle Rock reopens. I think I'll just stick to clones for now, simpler and quicker.

As always danks for the info Aloha kid. Keep us updated so us lazy farmers dont have to sort through the beans and just grab a dank clone of his gear. I wish he would make some more fire bubbas. EOS has some heat!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Dam Jb.. U really know how to work that lady.. She looking on point, nice and dialed... OGR put out some nice beans in those firebubbas, all I did was pop them... I'm going to have to buy the rest from the homie..[/quote

Grab em bro those are certified dank! Im hoping I can get this petrol to yield this time.did u chop yours?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Dam wish the petrol was a heavy yielder myself... Looks like a longer veg would do it justice... I took a sample and it was tasting nice already, She will be coming down soon... Yours is looking killer can't wait to sample her as well...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yo EOS that bowl you packed was super dank today. I was about to ask you what that amazing tasting strain was then I seen you laughing. I knew it was petrol. I did a little reading and seen it labeled as (sour d x petrolia headstash) x tahoe OG, from reefermans lineage of his petrolia headstash which also helped make herijuana. Excuse the mislabeling of the file name but here she is. I am so glad I hit this girl w strawberry d pollen!
Petrolia headstash x sour og

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

That looks amazing JB. I see you mention Herijuana. Herojuana OG is my fave, I love that unique slightly sweet flavor. Especially the one they used to have at the old Kind Meds or NNCC. That cut would be one of my all time faves to get my hands on as well as God's Gift.

I think of all these White cuts this run my Strawberry turned out the best. Maybe it was just that particular clone, but I love the bud structure and the smell is freaky. Can't wait to smoke it!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I have no idea who made it but sure am glad to have this cut thats for sure. Reeferman has it as one of crosses that includes petrolia headstash, not that of the necessarily made the cross himself. All I know is its one of the best tasting strains around.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol Reezy im gonna barvest in a few weeks and ill be sure to save u some nuggs. Im really hoping for a
strawberryd x petrol stud maybe make strawberry lemonade cookies....

Eser im on vacation w my girl probably gonna hit the laker game tonight. Hopefully Superman can do something! Why whats up with you?

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol Reezy im gonna barvest in a few weeks and ill be sure to save u some nuggs. Im really hoping for a
strawberryd x petrol stud maybe make strawberry lemonade cookies....

Eser im on vacation w my girl probably gonna hit the laker game tonight. Hopefully Superman can do something! Why whats up with you?

they fired brown. maybe we will win now. i went to da laker on sunday with there only win hahaha. have fun bro. i love laker games

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yo reezy i still got some petrol meds. come on by anytime sjc & well smoke a dozen strains i didnt even get out at the last sesh. i was enjoying what everyone brought so much. petrolia headstash is half of herijuana i believe. strawberry lemonade mmmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Top Bottom