Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
what's the story on the SSSDH? you heard me raving about evoke's ssh... is this your own cross? forgive me if it's been stated in a previous page, i haven't caught it.

l.jpg

back on topic right? this is me. buddha's on moonshine, vegging, day 23 or so. now under 750watts MH.

View attachment 267941

dam that shit looks so good. wheres da beef @??? lol need to go asap. hit me up bro

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
FADER i know where to send her then. She yields big and is very frosty. Oh and thanks for stopping by with EOS and GotDank. My girl wants to dab up again. She said thanks for the wifi keeper nuggs. She smoked em when i was a sleep go figure...

On another note im popping more beans tonight including: tardawgxstrawberry d, moondawg, green master x alien fire, jabbas stash, blackberry kushx alien fire, and more high octane x alien fires. Just had to do it fellas the junkie itch was getting bad. Oh and good news i have lots of new beans thatll be ready come harvest time in about 4 weeks. Ill keep u guys updated as always.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice pics bro!! The blue power is one frosty gal.! I need to make the next seen for sure! Let me know where it will be.
Thanks Eser! That blue power is the tallest most vigorous pheno i have. Its the one Grod describes as blue og hashplant, but im gonna flower my power dom cut soon, the ds cut shortly after that. GROD said something about having the UFC fight saturday night. Hope i can make it, because im having some car trouble atm...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah that shit looks super healthy and frosty. What day was she at?? How many bp phenos you have.??

Don was asking me what the next cookies will be I told him bp is already there!!! I'm glad your making her shine. I have 3 getting flipped with the Gsc let's see how they go.

If your still having car problems just let me know I'll swoop you up!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah that shit looks super healthy and frosty. What day was she at?? How many bp phenos you have.??

Don was asking me what the next cookies will be I told him bp is already there!!! I'm glad your making her shine. I have 3 getting flipped with the Gsc let's see how they go.

i have 3 phenos of the blue power so far. I appreciate the offer bro. If my gurl comes into town i might not need it. Did he ever find out what cut of gsc he has? Btw i was on the day 20something i believe...

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

i have 3 phenos of the blue power so far. I appreciate the offer bro. If my gurl comes into town i might not need it. Did he ever find out what cut of gsc he has? Btw i was on the day 20something i believe...

Im with you on that about the Blue Power!!!! Definitely deserves to be the next BIG thing!!! I am skipping right over the GSC bandwagon and got my support behind the Blue Power!!! love to hear how all the different phenos are doing you both got running!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

i been screaming from the mt tops how great blue power is since last frigging year. hooray blue power you gonna get the notice & respect you deserve. sin city is the next big thing. hell yes grod having a sesh for st pierre vs conduit. im paying for the fight yall figure out the food. hey grod needs bp phenos.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
GROD I got u on the blue power took a bunch of cuts just for u of the tall one thay u wanted. Shes a beast bro. Im glad we have the next sesh planned hope all can make it with bomb food. Ill stop by korea town tomorrow.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
oh man she likes to have her photo takin :D nice work justblazen
Thanks for stopping by tattoojim, this girl is my favorite smoke right now simply for her taste. Btw im always lurking in your thread.
i'll pick up da master chef. sounds like a partyo_O
dam jb. i love me some petrol. i knew u do her justice. wait until u see petroleum nightmare. smelled like blueberry petrol.
Whats in the peteoleum nightmare? U get nuggs from don? Hook me up with them true powers! I need those in my life!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks for stopping by tattoojim, this girl is my favorite smoke right now simply for her taste. Btw im always lurking in your thread.
Whats in the peteoleum nightmare? U get nuggs from don? Hook me up with them true powers! I need those in my life!
lurk away bro..:D..she looks tasty

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter

its da new scs nightmare line. nah his partner kush. he choppin anyday now. he gonna hook me up with some nuggs. i'll get those blue powers soon. he being a hold out hahaha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom