Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice pickup homie! Bodhi def has some serious gear. Goodshit JB
Hell yeah QQ, sjc fo life brotha. How are them afhos doing btw? Here my girls are ...
Group shot

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Stardawg x guava13 sounds delish!! That Blue Power looks interesting as well. Very nice colection JB.
Thanks 619ster, blue power is one of my favorite buds to smoke at the moment because of her perfect blend of blueberry kush flavor. Urbanite did a great job with the stardawg x too. Most phenos pkopped have yielded big. Im about to go on a bohdi seed popping frenzie

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

great pick up there jb. cant say enuff good things about your pics. you got it rocking & rolling. yeah that blue power has the sweetest tastiest abundantly flavorful smoke. mmmmmmmmmmm

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
great pick up there jb. cant say enuff good things about your pics. you got it rocking & rolling. yeah that blue power has the sweetest tastiest abundantly flavorful smoke. mmmmmmmmmmm
Yeah this cooler weather is helping us all. Plus ac bills are alot lower and nuggs are denser. Whens the next potluck? We need to have some munchies with all of these different strains getting passed around korean bbq sounds good to me....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what's the story on the SSSDH? you heard me raving about evoke's ssh... is this your own cross? forgive me if it's been stated in a previous page, i haven't caught it.

l.jpg

back on topic right? this is me. buddha's on moonshine, vegging, day 23 or so. now under 750watts MH.

View attachment 267941
Reezy its sour d xssh from reservoirq seeds. All phenos are ssh leaning. I was hoping for a sd leaner. Keep us updated w the buddhas on moonshine buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom