Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey therei Medusa, glad you made over here. I know it sure will make Evokes day. Oh and i love me that petrol as well. I cant wait til shes ready. Best of luck to you on that blue dream pheno hunt
Very nice and frosty JB loving the petrol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey therei Medusa, glad you made over here. I know it sure will make Evokes day. Oh and i love me that petrol as well. I cant wait til shes ready. Best of luck to you on that blue dream pheno hunt
Thanks JB Yes someone needs to tame that boy he gets a little out of hand who best to wrap him up and hiss at him !

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks JB Yes someone needs to tame that boy he gets a little out of hand who best to wrap him up and hiss at him !

Lol i agree with you Medusa. Hissing and wrapping might just set him straight. I think you might have to sedate him w some dank though. You guys are hilarious. Danks for the laugh, i needed it on my lunch break.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lol i agree with you Medusa. Hissing and wrapping might just set him straight. I think you might have to sedate him w some dank though. You guys are hilarious. Danks for the laugh, i needed it on my lunch break.
Evoke where are you baby? It's Medusa here baby i won't hurt you !You know my tongue is separated !!

EVOKE

EVOKE

wouldnt it be soo awesome if we had our own thc farm canna cup.... so we can meet our farm fam and share flowers, cuts and beans... medusa i didnt say stop hissing in my ear...im gonna have to wrap u around my waist and keep u occupied....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
wouldnt it be soo awesome if we had our own thc farm canna cup.... so we can meet our farm fam and share flowers, cuts and beans... medusa i didnt say stop hissing in my ear...im gonna have to wrap u around my waist and keep u occupied....
Good luck Evoke !! I strong:) Ya a canna cup I could turn everyone to stone and get all the goods

EVOKE

EVOKE

ur soo sneaky i'd have straddle you and donkey punch to keep u under control blowing my SSH smoke in ur face to sedate u... ask the farm fam they cant get enough of the SSH aroma...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ur soo sneaky i'd have straddle you and donkey punch to keep u under control blowing my SSH smoke in ur face to sedate u... ask the farm fam they cant get enough of the SSH aroma...
I can't believe you would talk to me that way, Donkey punch I got a donkey for ya;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking kill bro.. Sic session yesterday, I had one too many dabs.. Got dank and slug are some dab allstars nice smoking wit u guys.. Thanks for the invite...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

That blueberry wax was pretty dank. Im blown w a couple of dabs. Danks again everyone. EOS don't forget about the trellis vs. Bamboo stick challenge. Loser has to take a half g dab. Let me know ....

I'm down but we have to lay the ground rules first.. Same strain? Same amount of cuts? Same nutes? Same amount of wattage?.. Let me know.. Hope ur ready for that dab... Lol.. I got some petrol curing for u doggie..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What's the challenge??

Eser.1... The challenge is trellis method vs bamboo stakes method, which method yields better...JB prefers trellis and I go the bamboo route.. The statement was posed if u manipulate the plant in the same manner as you would in the trellis u should get similar yields or similar canopy coverage.. So the loser would have to do a sick dab hit..

Top Bottom